I have a special fondness for him as 'Columbo' is the nick-name my family call me because of the sleuthing skills :) and his movies etc have made ideal birthday/christmas prezzies to me over the...
in Peter Michael FALK - AKA COLUMBO - 1927 - 2011
Thank you Ngairedith. Peter was one of my favorite actors.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 2 months ago
in Peter Michael FALK - AKA COLUMBO - 1927 - 2011
OK ... that may explain why you are such a good detective Janilye. And thank you for the two journals on Peter FALK Ngairedith. They were well put together and made enjoyable reading as always....
by tonkin 5 years, 2 months ago
in Peter Michael FALK - AKA COLUMBO - 1927 - 2011
I liked Peter Falk. R.I.P I got a eye disease once in New Guinea and looked like him for a few weeks! ~ ~
in Peter Michael FALK - AKA COLUMBO - 1927 - 2011
Same thing. The child was born to so and so on such and such a date but the childs Name was not Recorded at the time of registration. Even a certificate will not show anything but a surname, date...
in What does NR mean
If you read the public notices on those sites you will see that they are the only and earliest records we have. It should also be kept in mind that many records were destroyed as a result of the...
in Made a free man in Sydney Australia, 1799 apx??
Thank you for your responses I should of given you more infomation this was on the New Zealand Birth Deaths and Marriages Registry.
by mcgregor 5 years, 2 months ago
in What does NR mean
They all have later records, not the expected 1799'ish :(, however I found some other relatives in there choice!
by marscus 5 years, 2 months ago
in Made a free man in Sydney Australia, 1799 apx??
Hi I am also a direct decendant from Daniel and Noa Baker via their eldest son Charles Baker's line Val Otago
by VG 5 years, 2 months ago
in " DANIEL BAKER FAMILY " MANGONUI NZ
I'm related to the pub so to speak. No, I'm not related I spent quite a number of years in Queensland and have relatives in Mackay, so I know the area and it's history pretty well.
in Any descendants of Frederick Oswald Tate Siddle in Australia?
Yes, he's the one, my husband's grandfather. Are you related?
by siddle4 5 years, 2 months ago
in Any descendants of Frederick Oswald Tate Siddle in Australia?
In NSW if your ancestor was not registered at birth and you have proof of birth you may register them now. I found this out quite by accident when I queried this birth below. 181697/2005...
in What does NR mean
All Tonkin has said is right. And a lot of those infant deaths registered were children not baptised, therefore no record of birth.
in What does NR mean
It simply means that the infant had not been given a name at the time of the birth registration. Maybe if you read this 150 years of Birth Registration in NSW may answer your question.
in What does NR mean
George Hardy Rankin 1880-1961 was my maternal grandfather
by libick 5 years, 2 months ago
in Rankin of Australia
Hi Lyntm,I have no Henrietta as a sister to William.William was originally from Monikie,Angus,Scotland.Then moved to Liverpool where he met Caroline.They emigrated to N.Z.
by marbra 5 years, 2 months ago
in PHILIP
There is no one answer to this question because the registration laws in each Australian state were different. In the Victorian birth records I have come across many children recorded as...
by tonkin 5 years, 2 months ago
in What does NR mean
I'd say so If he's the one who in the 1940s had the iconic General Gordon Hotel in Homebush,Queensland which is south of Mackay , The hotel just last month celebrated it's 125 years anniversary and...
in Any descendants of Frederick Oswald Tate Siddle in Australia?
Hello again, Thank you for the extra clues, will check the site, British in India.
by wileli 5 years, 2 months ago
in Searching for STAFFORD from Mount Kembla, Australia
on 25 June 2011 heaths wrote: Jeffery Molesworth 1811 1900 was my 2nd Great Grandfather through his oldest son Walter de Molesworth Jeffery. I have a heap of information on the family and...
in the JEFFERYs on PECK of TAITA (includes Australian settlers)