If you knew your Grandmother's parents name this would help in your search. If you go to familysearch.org you will find records for New York. Best wishes in your research.
by poorone 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Cleary of Yonkers, New York
I have looked for a Chares Cross and found hundreds of them, can you narrow down a date. Do you know any other details, like children, wife etc.
by eastville 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for ancestors of Charles CROSS - Hackleton, Northamptonshire
Janilye, ngairedith, and Tonkin are very knowledgeable and experienced FamilyTreeCircle members. Thank you for being kind and helpful to so many members. Including myself.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 5 months ago
in Norman Leslie Johnson of Ballarat - World War two records
Thanks Jan - Appreciate that - worth the price to clear up a few unknowns in the ol family history books ;)
by becdean 5 years, 5 months ago
in Norman Leslie Johnson of Ballarat - World War two records
thanks to BruceB and his message 11 July 2011: Hi There's quite a bit of scandal on the George Avery vs Sarah Elizabeth Scrimshaw scene. In brief, George accused Sarah of infidelity, but it...
in parents & siblings of Albert Henry ALLEY, Hikutaia, NZ 1887
According to 1881 census (RG11, Piece/Folio 3012/11, page 16) Robert UTTERIDGE living at 2 Court, 6 Darwin St, Aston, Warwick England. He was aged 54, married and a bricklayer. As you say he...
by mowsehowse 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking for UTTERIDGE
Both John Mackenzie and Tom Mackenzie (son) were both living in Glen Waverley (6 Kiah Street) in 1967. Tom is buried in Campbells Creek, near Castlemaine. I now think John is too.
by eilsjo 5 years, 5 months ago
in Where are you John Mackenzie (Jock)
Hi traced LILY BANHAM 1901 census but cant find anything else.Did find a LILY H BANHAM who married a BROADHEAD in Yorkshire but not sure if it's the same LILY
by Margy1935 5 years, 5 months ago
in RE - BANHAM - Wales / England - ( mary 1935 ) 10/7/2011
I pretty sure Mick Haddad and his family came from the Middle east . He always gave a donation to the football club . mind you they were 1/2 his business. at one stage he had the only bench seat in...
in OTOROHONGA- KING COUNTRY - NZ
I'll have another research , to see if we can break it out , will contact you if i find something else closer to the mark
in RE -- GEORGE FLETCHER - b - 1796 ( irishgirlgreen) 3/7/2011
great , come back to us if we can assist you further
in RE - BANHAM - Wales / England - ( mary 1935 ) 10/7/2011
I forgot to mention Ancestry .com Has a BDM site on Poland
in RE - DANZIG - POLAND - 1820 ( DIVAJO ) 11/7/2011
I think , but not sure . you my be related to " sitting bull " he was the one who had a go at custer .
in RE - CAROLINE LITTLE THUMB -Oklahoma - USA- 1883 ( little thumb) 2011
The name appears to be of French origin ...
by Boru 5 years, 5 months ago
in are the lauzon family just french canadian?
He's not buried at Burwood. Anyone know where someone who lived at Glen Waverley, Victoria in 1967. may have been buried? Where's Thomas Timothy buried eilsjo?
in Where are you John Mackenzie (Jock)
Thank you these are all my ancestors.Am now searching for my aunt LILY BANHAM born 1897 my fathers sister.Also seeking any Jewish connections.
by Margy1935 5 years, 5 months ago
in RE - BANHAM - Wales / England - ( mary 1935 ) 10/7/2011
Well, I know that he was married to Dicey Johnson in 1815, but I have 3 different months and don't know which one is correct. They had one son, Alexander FLETCHER 1816-1876. He had Winston(many...
by irishgirlgreen 5 years, 5 months ago
in RE -- GEORGE FLETCHER - b - 1796 ( irishgirlgreen) 3/7/2011
Hi Odlaw You could try familysearch.org or ancestry.com There are several McCreary's listed on Ancestry. If you would like to give a little more information regarding which McCreary you are...
by asheppard 5 years, 5 months ago
in How should I research the McCrearys of Hallstead Pa. ( 1930s )
Thank you. Sounds like the same Richard Stetson as my Great Grandfather.
by asunbear 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Richard Welch Stetson from Adams Massachusetts
Hello Lisa Thank you for answering to my old query. Richard Franklin/Mary Goddard are my gggg/grandparents. May I ask what info are you after? Cheerio Kay
by KitKat 5 years, 5 months ago