by Megsy1955 5 years, 6 months ago
in STIEGER
Their was about 20 all together , but no more came even close
in RE- CLARENCE BURDEN - Ohio - 1898 ( lizburn 08 ) 21/7/ 2011
Dont mind at all Jan - The more sets of eyes the better. Thank you
by becdean 5 years, 6 months ago
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
how about some info on these people like, names, dates, countries they came from, children etc - might help narrow it down
in info on stricklands from Blenheim, Silvius the same
I re searched the Arnold ancestry for five ( 5 ) years 4 hrs a day x(6 )says a week Finished with a rather large leather bound book of over ( 500 ) pages from - 1103 BC to 2007 AD . I gave it...
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Hi this would be ENID EVA GRACE mother .I know from her marriage certificate that she was divorced 1918.And have no idea what her first husband's name was .Thank you for the information .Sometimes...
by Margy1935 5 years, 6 months ago
in looking for HOPE
Do you mind if I send it to ngairedith to have a squizz
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
Yeah, I remember. I stole turnips when I was just a wee kid. And, shortly, my Dad was giving me a licking. Court day arrived!!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Oh Yes. I've heard that "stolen fruit is sweeter" But, only for a short season... Court Day!!!!!!!!!!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Across the ditch? What does that mean?
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
remember the old saying, "stolen fruit is sweeter"
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Just think Ngairedith. Possiby, a lot of heartache, mental turmoil, possibly ulcers, headaches, acid reflux disease, court expenses, to have someone available to milk the cows, collect the...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
I guess it was just another case of not much happening across the ditch.
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Thanks Jan - You got a lot more read than i did and thanks for the tip. Appreciate your help :)
by becdean 5 years, 6 months ago
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
thank you bobby, I think the case went to court more over the slander by Miss Hall than the apples of Mr Worgan
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
THE BIRTH OF A MICHEL LABATTE tO GUILLUAME LABATTE & ARCHANGE LAMOUREAX. ARCHANGES parents were JOSEPH LAMOUREAX & THERESE DES ROCHES. GUILLUAME FATHER is PIERRE LABATTE the mother's...
in LABATTE
I just sent u a pm ...
by Boru 5 years, 6 months ago
in LABATTE
"I, Francois LaBathe on oath say, I reside at Travis du Sioux. i am fifty-five years of age. My Father was a Frenchman, my Mother was a full blood of the Mdewahkenton band of the Sioux...
in LABATTE
In his book, The Chiefs Wapahasha, by Mark Diedrich, Mr Diedrich tries to unravel the traditions and facts of the Dakota families. on page 98 "On October 7, 1844, Reed married the widow of...
in LABATTE
No 8. I think I am the great grand daughter of this man . Henry Gustav Silvius. He married Alice Baldick (not no 5) and they had 5 children of which the 2nd Rica Cassandra, was my grandmother....
by Beachy1 5 years, 6 months ago
in the SILVIUS on PECK of TAITA (includes New Zealand settlers)