It would probably be best to order Jean Evelyn's birth certificate to check on the details it will give the exact date of birth, her mothers maiden name, fathers name and occupation if any. You...
by asheppard 4 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for family information on Jean Evelyn Hale of England
Monica, email your details with your connection and I send you an invitation.
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
The person who does the lookups won't be able to look for the obit for about a month. Hope this will be okay. Diana
by NVDiana 4 years, 10 months ago
in Searching for the first wife of Harold Muncy Gregory, her first name Ruth
Quite right Janilye. The research was not about " Cordell Walker " re TV etc The journal I researched was on " J W Walker " ancestry and family . I think someone may have made a mistake in...
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
I don't know . I am hoping ngairedith can tell us bob
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
who's kidding who here. Cordell Walker is an imaginary character--made for tv starring Chuck Norris. If you take the time to read ngairedith's post you would know that.
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
No. I am still learning something new. Good thing to know. Tell me how I can edit my own comments. Important to know... Thanks.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Thanks Edmondsallan. You are a nice person to feel that way. You have got the right spirit. It seems you defintely put our members first. Good man! Keep those journals rolling out! G'nite.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
I appreciate it every time ngairedith adds additional info .to my or any journal of anybody . I wish I could do the same Bob . G'nite
in " CAPTAIN MOONLITE " BUSHRANGER - AUSTRALIA
Sorry about the repeated journal . what date was it done before ? . to bobby lee - was going to add some other material . do you know how to edit your own comments ? . be handy to know
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
That's okay edmondsallan. I am not puzzled anymore.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD
sorry. just a change of mind .I tried to edit them out but it didn't work
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD
Yes I agree > I think it enhances journals when she adds further comments . This inturn makes it a better ancestry journal for any member to share. I don't mind at all that she assists any of my...
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
Dear ngairedeth, You wrote such an enjoyable biographical piece on Walker. Thank you very much.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
Good Idea
in CONVICTS of AUSTRALIA
Hi Barry and Kerry, I am a descendant of Henry William Cook as well - his son John is my great grandfather and my grandfather is his son Henry William. Henry William came to NZ in 1911 and married...
by Deidrewakely 4 years, 10 months ago
in Searching for the Decendants of Henry William or William Henry Cook born 1800's
She was definitely born in January and from what I can gather out of wedlock. That sounds good about her mother Lydia though. Thank you for the information. I don't have access to a lot of...
by WAMHILY 4 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for family information on Jean Evelyn Hale of England
'bumped' for newbies :)
in CONVICTS of AUSTRALIA
Whee! Fantastic work Jan!
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
I am glad that Ngairedith is getting the credit that is due her. Yes, the website is giving me great great satisfaction. I have learned and am still learning. On this website, I have visited...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago