Ki Ora Vanessa, lovely to hear from you. I would like to know more about Hare Wikaira, Date of birth, is he still living? Where did he live etc....do you have a email address i can write to? My...
by Wini 5 years, 5 months ago
in
can any one help me find my family tree
by jake_halbert 5 years, 5 months ago
in Thomas Halbert
what?
by papasittingbull 5 years, 5 months ago
in sitting bull!
OK there is supposed to be a book on the Ley family I would love to know where I can find it.
by Holly32 5 years, 5 months ago
in Ley's of Cornwall, 1700's.
Kia ora Di. My name is Vanessa Whiteland. I am Hare Wikaira's First Grand Daughter. His First Wife, named Te Miringa Mihaka (my Grand mother) And Hare Wikaira Had Two Daughters. First...
by Nessa 5 years, 5 months ago
in Update of Edmonds Family, Kerikeri, New Zealand.
LOOKING FOR HARVEY POLGLASE FROM BREAGE MARRIED TO MINNIE JOHNS BRAY AT BREAGE IN 1914
by middleton 5 years, 5 months ago
in
I am a holbrow, and doing a one name study on the name and its variants. What is it you would like to know.
by holbrowfamily 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking for holbrow's in Gloucestershire
Dear Kayla, Welcome. To begin at the beginning, have a read of all the tips and tricks here for newbies and beginners at the family tree, including free stuff available. I would suggest...
by allycat 5 years, 5 months ago
in I need any help I can get! I need genology 101 for idiots
An excellent site for all to peruse. EDITOR.
by allycat 5 years, 5 months ago
in FREE SEARCH of Births - Marriages and Deaths in the UK
i am also told that my great great great great grandfather is sitting Bull and my last name is Bull and logic point out that i am in fact sitting bull's great great great grand daughter and i...
by beckybull15 5 years, 5 months ago
in Sitting Bull
Robert Burchfield -1774/1850,Nathaniel-1840/1917. Napoleon B.-1871/1943. Do any of these help?
by Cherokee Gramma 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Oo-wa-hoos-kee, Burchfield In NC & Tn.
Anyone with Burchfield, Moses, Burroughs's pics from Al.
by slkemp27 5 years, 5 months ago
in Strickland Pictures
In answer to your private message - I don't have any information on anyone in America. The Stricklands I have are from England to New Zealand
in Strickland Pictures
Hi Kasimina Wow This is like winning the lotto. I am wondering if toy could give me your email contact or something so that we can keep in touch if you don't mind!...
by marcii 5 years, 5 months ago
in Hay family
Hi Marci, I don't know if this will help alleviate the geneology pox but you might find it of interest. My Great Grandmother was Mary Ellen Hay. Peter Seton Hay's sister. She married Joseph...
by kasimina 5 years, 5 months ago
in Hay family
Hello, chemp here. Lived in California most of my life. I have been searching sporadically about ten years now. Not a lot of sites carry the names I need. Grabeel, Harding, McAllister, Oddie,...
by chemp 5 years, 5 months ago
in Introduce Yourself
Jefferson Davis Burchfield 4/17/1864/17/1928 his father was Andrew Jefferson Burchfield. Hope this is any help! Could you shoot some names you have my way to see if any click with mine sherri
by slkemp27 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Oo-wa-hoos-kee, Burchfield In NC & Tn.
I would love to know their names. How they might be connected to the Burchfield's.Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Barbara
by Cherokee Gramma 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Oo-wa-hoos-kee, Burchfield In NC & Tn.
hello Di, thank you for your reply, most appreciated. My address is 6 Landa Court, Clarkson, Perth 6030, Western Australia. Can you also send information going up from my grandfather....
by Wini 5 years, 5 months ago
in Update of Edmonds Family, Kerikeri, New Zealand.
i have some burchfields from tn arkansa
by slkemp27 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Oo-wa-hoos-kee, Burchfield In NC & Tn.