hello janilye, there are Eather in early New Zealand which may be related to yours
by ngairedith 5 years, 1 month ago
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
you need to be more aware of what is happening on this site All the Australian cemeteries have already been done: AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX
by ngairedith 5 years, 1 month ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
What do you know about Joseph Thomas DALE so far. Marriage? Death? just to give a clue where to possibly search. There are two websites that are free to use. http://www.freebmd.org.uk...
by asheppard 5 years, 1 month ago
in Just wondering if I could find who was Joseph Thomas Dale's parents were?
What a huge work, my thanks to you also Jan
by andrewsm 5 years, 1 month ago
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Thank you janilye. How can I see your tree? Monica
by spysitup 5 years, 1 month ago
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
I can't thank you enough for this janilye. excellent. Answers so many of my questions. Monica
by spysitup 5 years, 1 month ago
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
i have a william blackey marry a emily jane cook in new zealand william blackeys father was a joseph blackey who married a catherine teresa mulhern, here in new zealand, do these...
by cookiebear 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for decendants of David BLACKLEY& Helen(Ellen)SMITH,born Ireland,lived Scotland.
Hi penny my name is Nicole Rundle im 15 and i kmow nothing on my family history i know my Poppys name was Alonzo Furlotte he was born in Jacquet River but sadly my favourite grandfather past away i...
by nicole5555 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Furlotte/ Firlotte/ Ferlotte/ Ferlatte/ Furloughts anywhere
Would like to link to your Kramer research.
by wendykramer 5 years, 1 month ago
in Kramers from Rudern, Germany 1400
I may have some information on Eliza Strait
by wendykramer 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for STRAIT of Ohio
Hello! He was born in 1868. Born in England. He had a brother James and I think 1 more. Thanks, Kim
by sunshine99 5 years, 1 month ago
in Just wondering if I could find who was Joseph Thomas Dale's parents were?
Hi Jenny, I have contacted my relative in Australia and she found the following. Charles Hensley married Frances Lemon in 1828. He was deported aged 20 in 1918 for 7 years. The Old Bailey records...
by anstice 5 years, 1 month ago
in Charles Hensley
Cecil and Phoebe had 4 children, Margaret, Ada Dorothy, Kathleen and Jocelyn. Margaret died ChCh NZ 14 June 1999. She married Patrick King.
by Margaret65 5 years, 1 month ago
in Children of Matthew Charles COOPER + Ada Jane MEYNELL - Christchurch, New Zealand
I've heard of the Barrowman clan most were born in the Barony Parish Lanarkshire. I recall when I was there seeing a lot of references to that family. It was a lot of years ago but I think it's...
by janilye 5 years, 1 month ago
in BARROWMAN family of Cumnock NB Scotland
yes I go along with that . I have always admired ngairedith work detail. I'm glad that this website is giving you great satisfaction . Its strength is in the experience some of its members have .
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " CAPTAIN MOONLITE " BUSHRANGER - AUSTRALIA
Is this your Jean Evelyn Hale's birth Births Mar 1920 (>99%) Hale Jean E Hale Whitechapel 1c 503 her mothers marriage perhaps? Marriages Sep 1929 (>99%) Hale Jean L...
by asheppard 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for family information on Jean Evelyn Hale of England
Hi Bernard was my father jacob jack his brother then there was hannah she was born 1922 and died 2009 she is not on your list also Miriam faye my aunt she died at 5 years I am maxine formally...
by lemontree 5 years, 1 month ago