We'd love to help but we need a Name, a country and an approximate date
by janilye 5 years ago
in what is my family heritage?
This is good. Thank you
by janilye 5 years ago
in WELLINGTON Country Districts Directory - 1872 & 1873
It does. I saw that in the paper. Ask Rockhampton Historical Society about Morrisseys.I think Morrissey had something to do with mining up there too. Address: Rockhampton & District Historical...
by janilye 5 years ago
in Looking to find a Edward Charles Tayler? Married in Rockhampton, Queensland in 1883 to a Annie Pugsley - have not been able to find records of Arrival in Queensland from the US born Troy New York
I like these little poetry corners. Such a shame it isn't appreciated by the younger generation today. Unless you consider rap! yo sup man yo mama in da can cos she wasted her man.
by janilye 5 years ago
in "Name this poem and poet"
It's difficult to find a smiler before 1920 and the ones that are smiling you wish they hadn't.
by janilye 5 years ago
in Rebecca SMALL 1789-1883
ah meget rart.
by janilye 5 years ago
in Danish heritage
Has anyone seen a list of cab drivers for Rockhampton Qld Australia or Americans living in that area? It seems that a Charles (Charlie) TaylEr was the secretary of the Cab Drivers Association...
by suzebrown 5 years ago
Try NZ bd&m although I 'spose you have . https://www.bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/home/ Maybe the old newspapers....
by janilye 5 years ago
in Looking for EDE of BexHill and Eastbourne
I'm not sure about US searches but I suppose this site is a good start. http://www.archives.gov/veterans/index.html
by janilye 5 years ago
in How can I find military records of my father and Great-Great Grandfather
You need to tell us what country suzy.
by janilye 5 years ago
in dudley morris died in 1936
I'll give you a good start and you can do the rest. I think I know this family. I'll post a journal for you. I don't add living people though. If this isn't your family it'll be someone's so all...
by janilye 5 years ago
in I am new to this.My Father's surname,Cornelius,from Blount county,Alabama.My year of birth is 1948.Born,Jasper,Alabama.Dad's sisters were Connie,Lucille,Willie and Ruth.Anyone have any info to get me started?
OOps, Is this legal on a genealogy site? Sounds like free adverting.
by 1bobbylee 5 years ago
in I Tech Cluster franchise opportunity! (ITC_54100)
HAHAHAHAHA Jan, that is funny. Bless the dear lady's heart in the above picture. When my Mom got real elderly, she had to have dentures. Mom was never a shy one. When I took her to a...
by 1bobbylee 5 years ago
in Rebecca SMALL 1789-1883
oh dear unethical. thanks for the messages everyone. always the last to know anything.:(
by andrewsm 5 years ago
in AN ALASKAN CRUISE HOLIDAY - JULY 2002
An old maori friend and his family from up north called in . Had a toilet stop , a cuppa . a chat and on their way again . It brought home to me how wonderful it is to have real friends in many...
by edmondsallan 5 years ago
in MAORI KNOWLEDGE 0F OCEAN'S CURRENTS
From my research, I know Thomas Murray MUNRO was born 1863. from his death certificate I know (the following)he was 73yo and was a labourer at Waharoa, NZ. I know at age 40 he married Ethel Evelyn...
by munroau5108 5 years ago
in Munro Brothers in New Zealand
I have the marraige certif... Emma's brother William married Samuels Sister Emma
by chattypatty 5 years ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
This is a toughy. I can't even find the marriage between him and Elizabeth Long. I've found him in the 1871 census living alone with his father and as a widower.That's in Hepworth.
by janilye 5 years ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
i have Ancestry so can access records
by chattypatty 5 years ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
yes Thanks I have all that info , just the info about above when she died & about any children
by chattypatty 5 years ago