Noeline , I am an Allan Barnes in Australia - please contact me
by AllanB 6 years ago
in looking for Barnes Family in australia
I am looking for the history and family of Charles W. Jacobs.
by gjgirl 6 years ago
in Looking for JACOBS of Florida
Hi, my name is Kelly. I live in Michigan and I've researched my family history off and on for several years. I'm currently researching my Smiley ancestors - I've traced them from Michigan...
by kjlundy 6 years ago
in Introduce Yourself
I am a Duncombe descendant. As far as I can tell, all the Duncombes are related in some way as several emigrated, to the US, Bahamas, Jamaica, Autstralia, Tasmania, Bimini, Bermuda. Most share...
by DaveLadely 6 years ago
in Looking for Duncomb, Duncombe - Australian descendents
I was just browsing google when I found this, it interested me because I know virtually nothing about my mothers side of the family,to explain further my mother and sisters were put into a...
by paulag 6 years ago
in Trying to follow Carey/Carrey line from Galloway, Scotland
i'm sorry maybe it could I'm trying to find out about my mother whom passed b/4 I remember.Her name is Jennifer and was born 1956 in the Yarra Junction Victoria Australia, passed 1983.
by sheep 6 years ago
in Looking for Info about MCCLUSKEY's in North Alabama
i really don't think this helps me
by sheep 6 years ago
in Looking for Info about MCCLUSKEY's in North Alabama
by connass 6 years ago
in
Have found my father
by karencooper 6 years ago
in looking for FREDERICK JOHN COOPER of australia
My Lax ancesters came to US from England, Thats all we know! In the uUS Lax is spelled Lakes and my side of family comes from The South, Kentucky. the farthest we have traced is a George B....
by Leeda 6 years ago
in Looking for All Lax genealogy - including Austria
Am also looking for the names of Fanny Womack;s parents. Fanny was b 1785 in Tennessee, she married a Elijah David Weaver.
by beaevr 6 years ago
in Gabriels Of Missouri
Dear Robyn, Look for Marc Greenberg's journals here. See if what he has written has any connection to your family. Cheers Meredith
by MsMeridy 6 years ago
in Looking for Hank Greenberg Family
thankyou William Duncan McIntosh is my grandfather
by panda67au 6 years ago
in Looking for McIntosh Alexander McIntosh .M. Catherine McCullough
Dear panda67au, Welcome. It seems that Alexander McIntosh and Catherine McCullough were married in Queensland, Australia in 1886, Registration No.1886/B10462. Possible children's births......
by allycat 6 years ago
in Looking for McIntosh Alexander McIntosh .M. Catherine McCullough
Hi, My name is Debbie. I was born in New Jersey and was raised in Maryland. I have been search my family for about 5 years. I started by looking at my father's family, who died when I was a child....
by cnordg 6 years ago
in Introduce Yourself
Alison, If the Merrifield family still interests you, try webrarian.co.uk for a short biog of William, together with some related material. Regards, Jonathan.
by JonTapp 6 years ago
in ENG-AUS: MERRIFIELD family from Tavistock, Devon 1800s
Hello,my name is Elizabeth, I'm over 60,live in Woodley, Stockport and I was inspired to start doing family history research about ten years ago when I was told that my Livingstone ancestors...
by bettybala 6 years ago
in Introduce Yourself
I am his great grandson and i think i found him on page 6 of the 1870 Ill. census for pope county
by DaveD 6 years ago