Thank you for all the help.Right now I have found 3Nancy Werks .One is in Cherokee and is married to a William.Will post when I know more.
by TheSandlapper 1 day, 1 hour ago
in Finding my Tesner Line!
I'm not deactivated!Lol
by TheSandlapper 1 day, 2 hours ago
in Where is Nancy Weeks?
Welcome to familytreecircles jdlove605. You need to include a few names and dates of your JORDON line in Perth and what details you seek so others can assist you. Good luck.
by tonkin 1 day, 2 hours ago
in William, Lavinia and Winnie Jordon, Winnie and Jack Crofts of Perth Western Australia
Trooper John Leybourne Grace is also on Greytown memorial gates. Carterton Council made an error with spelling of Leybourne, its been corrected. I have a photograph of Dead Mans Penny off John...
by neich 1 day, 3 hours ago
in the GRACE buried in Clareville, Carterton
my family is african american with the last name phillips
by bigzman275 1 day, 4 hours ago
in my life
Sir Robert Charles Hill was my husband's Grandfather. He is one of four boys who are the children of Shelia Blackmore nee Hill .
by louise63 1 day, 6 hours ago
in Looking for Relatives of Captain Robert Charles Hill, MBE, OBE (1881- )
I hope that this will help
by nrthhusk2 1 day, 8 hours ago
in my life
John Philips was born1830 in somersetshire England ,migrated to Australia and lived in ballarat.married susan scablands was born in 1840 County cork Ireland in ballarat at alphis church 1863 had...
by nrthhusk2 1 day, 8 hours ago
in my life
Scott, I am a direct descendant of George Soule of the Mayflower. George was an indentured servant to William Brewster. George's children married into the John Alden, Myles Standish, James...
by marilynmargaret 1 day, 9 hours ago
in My Mayflower Connections - 2. Stephen Hopkins
http://www.cyndislist.com/categories/ (suggested research sites: world wide, free and fee) familysearch.org/search (free)...
by wizard28 1 day, 10 hours ago
in I want to know how do you search a name ?
I've been thinking if Elias Plummer Sanders was born in Maryland and was truly native american, he probably wasn't Cherokee, but of some other tribe and we'll never know.
by Tamlynsand 1 day, 11 hours ago
in Elias Plummer Sanders
I also have seen that he was born in Maryland. Don't know why the mix up as it appears to be the same person. My line goes as ; Elias Plummer Sanders to his son Lewis Manly Sanders to his son...
by Tamlynsand 1 day, 12 hours ago
in Elias Plummer Sanders
Yes. The one from Cherokee, NC is the right one. I already have all of that info. What I'm searching for is who his actual parents were if he was adopted. I find no truth in the "Plumer, Plummer"...
by Tamlynsand 1 day, 12 hours ago
in Elias Plummer Sanders
This might be worth looking into; familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:SY4W-5HN I have send you a private message re more info
by wizard28 1 day, 12 hours ago
in Elias Plummer Sanders
Is this yourElias Plummer Sanders: Elias Plummer Sanders Birth 1775 in Cherokee, Swain, North Carolina, United States Death 1865 in Hartwell, Hart, Georgia, United States Based on...
by wizard28 1 day, 13 hours ago
in Elias Plummer Sanders
My grandfather name is Lester Risley and my grandmother name is Sylvia black
by nrthhusk2 1 day, 13 hours ago
in Looking for info on Risley side of the family
Do yo have this record for George Herbert Gibson, strange it does not list his wife's name. http://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/2194555/GIBSON,%20HERBERT%20GEORGE
by wizard28 1 day, 16 hours ago
in looking for coatsworth from tunstall
many thanks for info, do you have any connections to Abbott or Pearce? rose abbott
by philrose 1 day, 16 hours ago
in LOOKING FOR PEARCE FAMILY FROM HARPENDEN HERTS
Did Maud have a middle name ?
by wizard28 1 day, 16 hours ago