well I was assuming, because she is the wife of Joseph Edward, that she is the Elizabeth Hollard that you mentioned. The birth year is right as well
by ngairedith 1 week, 6 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
and who is ELIZABETH NEWTON died 30 August 1949 aged 92 year ? I don't have her
by kmyron 1 week, 6 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
Thanks all. I don't have any information on Bridgets parents. I'm really after what happened to most of their children. I can only trace Edward and James and absolutely nothing for the others....
by kmyron 1 week, 6 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
Thank you I have tried the larger family. I did find one online under marriages.
by travelbug246 1 week, 6 days ago
in Has anyone got a photo of my great grandfather Samuel John Gamman
jane rolfe that married robert bolling has that birth date
by Bbeegle 1 week, 6 days ago
in Looking for proof of Jane Bolling's parents
jane rolfe that married robert bolling has that birth date
by Bbeegle 1 week, 6 days ago
in Looking for proof of Jane Bolling's parents
jane rolfe that married robert bolling has that birth date
by Bbeegle 1 week, 6 days ago
in Looking for proof of Jane Bolling's parents
Does is list where in Pa he came from? My "Corcoran" side came from Delaware County (in Pa) town called Eddystone. - Steve Corcoran
by sckop1021 1 week, 6 days ago
in Family of James CORCORAN
Bridget died 16 Sep 1896 aged 39 in Christchurch, after a long and painful illness. They were living in Islington, Christchurch at that time.
by ngairedith 2 weeks ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
ah, I see you found this post on here .. looking for Newtons, John Henry and Edward Prebble and already have a lot of info. Maybe just need more on Bridget?
by ngairedith 2 weeks ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
hi kmyron, He was buried in Plot 150, Sec 1 at Taruheru cemetery on 29 May 1934. The headstone reads ... In loving memory of JOSEPH EDWARD NEWTON died 27 May 1934 aged 81 years and...
by ngairedith 2 weeks ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
Hi Koalagrey sorry I haven’t replied earlier. Yes I would be very interested in any info you may have Thanks Luxie
by Luxie 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Looking for any information on the Corban family from Tingha ,Uralla, Bundarra and Armidale.
wow! thank you, I had no idea there were that many! That helps me a lot. I will continue to search to see if I can find out the children of these ancestors and the rest of Mervilles siblings. I...
by trinity50 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Merville Hugh Wishnowsky, Julius Wilhelm Wishnowsky
hi Esmeralda, Julius Wilhelm 'Bill' Wishnowsky was Merville's brother. They were 2 of at least 13 children of Carl Wischnowsky (1855-1948) & Wilhelmina Boyke ... 1878 - 1929 Otto Henry Emil...
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Merville Hugh Wishnowsky, Julius Wilhelm Wishnowsky
In the 1910 Census, he is living on Curran Avenue (no street number) in Center, Greeley, Nebraska. He was 52 years old at the time, and was a white male who was widowed. He and his mother were born...
by familysearcher45 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Robert Joshua Plummer of Grand Island, Nebraska
I would suggest contacting all descendants of your great-grandfather. If that yields nothing, ask descendants of brothers or sisters or Mr. Gamman. If that doesn't work either, try looking into his...
by familysearcher45 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Has anyone got a photo of my great grandfather Samuel John Gamman
I have Alfred Tonkin married to Jennie HEARN on 07/04/1886 Residence of John Tonkin, Kadina, South Australia. Val Coffey (HALE)
by valcoff 2 weeks, 2 days ago
in TONKIN marriages (males) 1875-1888 South Australia
Hi smooch, sorry what do you mean by soghted, what did you want me to explain?
by markav 2 weeks, 2 days ago
in Can anyone help with information about Lillian Maude Cargill. She was born in New Zealand 1913.
Hey thanks for your quick response. I have requested a death cert from BDM and have followed up with details of burial at Shortland Street Thames Can you explain the following i.e. where are to...
by smooch11a 2 weeks, 3 days ago