My great grandfather was William Harley Locklear who was married to Gladys Downing and Nellie Boren. We have always lived in Greer county, and family hurried at Rock cemetery in Granite. I have...
by mestraca 5 days, 15 hours ago
in looking for Locklear decendants of the Oklahoma locklears or genealogy.
Name: John Ralphs Spouse's Name: Martha Fowden Fletcher (note middle name) Event Date: 02 Feb 1832 Event Place: Manchester, Lancashire, England Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I02847-4 ,...
by wizard28 5 days, 16 hours ago
in My name is edf and I am the G.G.Grandson of Josiah Fletcher b.1816 and Anne (Bird) Fletcher, married 1836 in Manchester
by wizard28 5 days, 16 hours ago
Do you have some names of your family, birth dates (Approx), marriages, deaths. Where did they live ?
by wizard28 5 days, 17 hours ago
in help me
Locklear / Oklahoma, Do you have some names of your family, birth dates (Approx), marriages, deaths. Where in Oklahoma ?
by wizard28 5 days, 17 hours ago
in looking for Locklear decendants of the Oklahoma locklears or genealogy.
look at some other posts to see what sort of details you should post to get some help.
by wizard28 5 days, 17 hours ago
in help me
Hi these Reynolds are also on my family tree
by Tonyandanne 5 days, 17 hours ago
in REYNOLDS on PECK of Taita
Alwyn Lorna Blanch Rudman died 11 Oct 2014 in the Hutt Hospital. She was 88
by ngairedith 5 days, 17 hours ago
in Looking to fill in names on photos Rudman,Cowdrey,Haywood,
you haven't asked for anything jamari
by ngairedith 5 days, 17 hours ago
in help me
Edf That's great news.I live Wodonga. Would love to meet somewhere.
by lynda1 5 days, 20 hours ago
Sorry this is not our kelly really looking for John Frederick kelly believed from Tasmania with brother named clement or Tasman kelly thanks anyway
by nedkellyco 5 days, 22 hours ago
in Looking for kelly of launceston Tasmania australia
Could this be your Clement Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922 about Clement Bernard Kelly Name: Clement Bernard Kelly Father's Name: Danl Kelly Mother's name: Ro?? Alice Pascoe Birth...
by asheppard 5 days, 22 hours ago
in Looking for kelly of launceston Tasmania australia
Mary Jane (known as Jean) Ryder and she married John (Jack) Fenton. Married in 1928 I think. As far as I know her parents weren't married and there were 2 surnames but I don't know which was which....
by JTomlins 6 days ago
in Florence Jonas / Ryder
Hi lynda1, I am afraid I haven't made much progress since our last correspondence, I still cannot identify who Josiah's parents were but think maybe we should be looking at Scotland and although I...
by edf 6 days, 2 hours ago
claude hart is my wife joanne hart/wright great grand father we are now in runanga
by paul1961 6 days, 4 hours ago
in John Webley Hart married Annie Moss - Bulls - New Zealand
Does this look like the family you refer to ? Nebraska, State Census, 1885 Name: Alfred Brooks Event Type: Census Event Year: 1885 Event Place: , West Muddy, Gosper, Nebraska, United States...
by wizard28 6 days, 4 hours ago
in pricillia cawthra alferd brooks 1880 1890
what was your grandma's christen, maiden and married name. Who did she marry ?
by wizard28 6 days, 4 hours ago
in Florence Jonas / Ryder
All give them a call tomorrow my power is out right know but thank you did you get my email
by burden 6 days, 4 hours ago
in looking for family members still a live from Australia