that is from my post and was written 24 Jan 2014, are you looking for the original or ?? OTAGO DEATH NOTICES
by ngairedith 1 month ago
in Rohan Family of Offaly, Ireland
G'day Frau, Apologies for taking so long to get back to you. Could you give the names of your English Mallett generation Please? Possibly by now you will have gotten the information you want. If...
by brianlm1 1 month ago
in McFarlanes of Melbourne, Australia
William Jr. was my uncle, William Sr. my grandfather. My mother was Ellen McDonough.
by Ann21248 1 month ago
in McDonough
I am trying to find a connection between the revells of babham and the burrows family
by Burrows 1 month ago
in REVELL FAMILY OF BANHAM AND WINFARTHING IN NORFOLK
Hi guys,I am also a descendant of Bootha, Jane , Thomas and Henry. We have been searching for ages for the missing pieces but always hitting brick walls. Henry and Charlottes daughter, Elizabeth,...
by Carlieb 1 month ago
in Matthews of Walhallow /Piallaway station
isella may was my grandfathers second wife m-1921 melbourne how and what after that ? other she had 8 children i have a small record of 1 bryan
by denbry 1 month ago
in Looking for IRVINE family in VICTORIA, Australia.
Hi there and Thanks for that. A shame no mention of him.. I do have alot on the Bailys but very little of CPC im looking for pre 1937 and birth. Very challenging
by Jaynec13 1 month ago
in C P Condon Dob 1873Christopher Patrick?
I am also a descendant of the Antrim Mccluskey .Your grandfather Sydney is(was) my uncle.He was the eldest son of Albert and Rosa and my father was the youngest son.lhave found our mccluskey branch...
by joan1944 1 month ago
in Looking for McCluskey's from Antrim Ireland, children settled in Victoria, Australia
just an addition.....i lost my hard drive to a computer virus/ burn out... several years ago... in the files were all the photos that were sent to me information the partial family trees..... so...
by veritasvictrix 1 month ago
in Benjamin Milton WILDEY + Catherine Wason MUNRO
hi there everyone especially Jocelyn.. i have just sent an email... thanks for Juanita for letting me know..... if you would like to connect with me ... [email protected] kind regards
by veritasvictrix 1 month ago
in Looking for Benjamin Milton Wildey info
Thankyou Jocelyn, that is kind of you. There are some members of this family in Australia. I’m from another branch with common ancestor email [email protected]
by JuanitaM 1 month ago
in Looking for Benjamin Milton Wildey info
by JuanitaM 1 month ago
in Looking for Benjamin Milton Wildey info
Hi anwild I am a descendant of Benijman Milton Wildey and Catherine Wason Monroe through their daughter Sarah Munro Wildey. Who married William Patrick Butler. Would love to know the story. my...
by JuanitaM 1 month ago
in Benjamin Milton WILDEY + Catherine Wason MUNRO
Hi there, Here's info about his wife. Unfortunately no mention of her husband. MRS. L. E. CONDON The death occurred recently of Mrs. Lydia Elizabeth Condon at the home of her niece, Mrs. E....
by Crawford 1 month ago
in C P Condon Dob 1873Christopher Patrick?
Patricia, Peter and Freeman have lived in Temuka. Is the dress still in the Museum?
by AngeJ 1 month, 1 week ago
in Looking for John Freeman JOHNSON of New Zealand
Thank you so much for looking, here's a bit more information and easier to follow. Parents: (they never married) Alexander Murray Robertson dob July 26, 1860, Pitslago Scotland Margaret...
by sued7981 1 month, 1 week ago
in I am looking for information on my paternal great-grandfather, Alexander Robertson. Birth Oct 23, 1879 in New Pitsligo, Scotland, Died July 30, 1964 in Toronto, Ont. Canada.
Hi again sorry got confused his wife was elizabeth, his mother was margaret i will keep on looking
by markav 1 month, 1 week ago
by markav 1 month, 1 week ago
Hi I have found a alexr and margaret he was 29 and a builder/mason she was 32 a trained nurse Given Name(s): Alexr Surname: Robertson Age: 29 Ship: HESPERIAN Port of Arrival: Quebec City...
by markav 1 month, 1 week ago
Where do you fit in to our family?
by Joykeltonspence1944 1 month, 1 week ago