Very pleased to hear from you, I tried to email you earlier as I was aware you were researching the Carmonts. The death certificate I have of John Carmont is I think the John from Dalbeatie in...
by Bren7004 5 years, 1 month ago
in Carmont
Hello Ngaire, where did this other information come from for John Smith please?? I'm very interested. Thanks Margaret
by Margaret65 5 years, 1 month ago
in SMITH marriages in New Zealand - 1851 to 1860 the GROOMS
by Margaret65 5 years, 1 month ago
in SMITH marriages in New Zealand - 1851 to 1860 the GROOMS
spot on janilye. just having a bit of fun. thought you'd get it straight awat mr allan didnt mean for it to be dragged out. texas ranger fan.
by avagoyamug 5 years, 1 month ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
AVAGOYAMUG asked "I'm looking for the family of Cordell Walker born in 1940 in Oklahoma. He worked in law enforcement in Texas his fathers name was Carlos Ray." Carlos Ray Norris =...
by janilye 5 years, 1 month ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
It would probably be best to order Jean Evelyn's birth certificate to check on the details it will give the exact date of birth, her mothers maiden name, fathers name and occupation if any. You...
by asheppard 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for family information on Jean Evelyn Hale of England
Monica, email your details with your connection and I send you an invitation.
by janilye 5 years, 1 month ago
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
The person who does the lookups won't be able to look for the obit for about a month. Hope this will be okay. Diana
by NVDiana 5 years, 1 month ago
in Searching for the first wife of Harold Muncy Gregory, her first name Ruth
Quite right Janilye. The research was not about " Cordell Walker " re TV etc The journal I researched was on " J W Walker " ancestry and family . I think someone may have...
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
I don't know . I am hoping ngairedith can tell us bob
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
who's kidding who here. Cordell Walker is an imaginary character--made for tv starring Chuck Norris. If you take the time to read ngairedith's post you would know that.
by janilye 5 years, 1 month ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
No. I am still learning something new. Good thing to know. Tell me how I can edit my own comments. Important to know... Thanks.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 1 month ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Thanks Edmondsallan. You are a nice person to feel that way. You have got the right spirit. It seems you defintely put our members first. Good man! Keep those journals rolling out! G'nite.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 1 month ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
I appreciate it every time ngairedith adds additional info .to my or any journal of anybody . I wish I could do the same Bob . G'nite
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " CAPTAIN MOONLITE " BUSHRANGER - AUSTRALIA
Sorry about the repeated journal . what date was it done before ? . to bobby lee - was going to add some other material . do you know how to edit your own comments ? . be handy to know
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
That's okay edmondsallan. I am not puzzled anymore.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 1 month ago
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD
sorry. just a change of mind .I tried to edit them out but it didn't work
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD
Yes I agree > I think it enhances journals when she adds further comments . This inturn makes it a better ancestry journal for any member to share. I don't mind at all that she assists any of my...
by edmondsallan 5 years, 1 month ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
Dear ngairedeth, You wrote such an enjoyable biographical piece on Walker. Thank you very much.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 1 month ago