Her name was Frances Mary Manderson
by janilye 1 week ago
in Looking for a date and place of death
Hi Janilye, just read your story of William Arrow and I'm a descendant of William and Sarah. William and Sarah are my ggg grandparents and their son James Arrow and Euphemia Wallace as well as Mary...
by SmithK 1 week ago
in John ARROW 1829-1859 and the Brutal Murder of Catherine Leary
Hi Pippa, George Douglas was also my GGGGrandfather. I descend from his daughter Margaret who married Joseph Forbes with my Grandfather being Bernard Douglas Forbes. My mother has done extensive...
by Wren 1 week ago
in Please can you tell me which ship took George Douglas born 1801 out to Queensland in apb 1861-He also took his Daughter Ann Douglas
Hi all, thanks for all your input so far. smith41, where did you get this info? the only Florida's I can find are USA battleships! Cheers Robyn
by rvaloppi 1 week ago
in Looking for White of Otago, New Zealand
by andrewsm 1 week ago
in Canada Genealogy sites
Was his wifes name Anderson, Handerson, Manderson or Maunderson I got all four on records.
by andrewsm 1 week ago
in Looking for a date and place of death
I have a record of a George Sandercock who married Elizabeth Lander in 1858. It is possible that your Peter could be one of their descendants. Please e-mail me at shayes@dunelm.org.uk if you would...
by hayesstw 1 week ago
in Looking for Peter Lander Sandercock of Cornwall England
His DOB is 12/30/1961 name is Eugene Gregg
by Blackgregg86 1 week ago
in Curious about my surname
Thanks! No my father was born in Darien, Connecticut and my mother's surname was Moseley. She was born in Jesup, GA. And I do. My father's side is very small and he is the only surviving child...
by Blackgregg86 1 week ago
in Curious about my surname
Something like this but with epaulettes. This is the Victorian Railway uniform Museum Victoria Maybe he was in a band!
by janilye 1 week ago
in Can anyone identify this uniform?
I have a chuckle every time I read your post.i agree a nice cold beer goes down well.apparently a lot of the Brereton were victyallers as well as farmers. oops spelt that wrong. cheers anne
by anne_steel1 1 week ago
in Last Will and Testament of Sandford Brereton 1722
I am not sure
by nrthhusk2 1 week ago
in Info on David Hanson
MARRIAGE. Groom: James SIM. Bride: Beatrice Violet ARMSTRONG. Year married: 1927. Place: Victoria, Australia. Ref: Registry of Marriages, Victoria. Reg #1563. You have Beatrice's marriage...
by tonkin 1 week ago
in Beatrice Armstrong ( married name )
Can you give me a place to start? USA or Canada, New Zealand? Australia? smith41
by smith41 1 week ago
in Info on David Hanson
Do you know his age in both of the pictures? This could be before he married. But anything is possible. I still think he was somehow in the Cavalry Volunteers or Volunteer Policeman or Maybe the...
by smith41 1 week ago
in Can anyone identify this uniform?
Elizabeth Mateer was born at 61 Baillie-street North Melbourne (Hotham) on the 27 January 1859 and died at Port Lincoln in South Australia on the 30 October 1910. Her mother was Elizabeth Mander...
by janilye 1 week ago
in Looking for White of Otago, New Zealand
Unknown dates anything will help thanks
by nrthhusk2 1 week ago
in Info on David Hanson
He was born at Woodend in Victoria in 1862 and married in Victoria in 1912 age 50
by janilye 1 week ago
in Can anyone identify this uniform?
you can email me on handbrake@outlook.com.au Cheers Sue
by suemarks150 1 week ago
in Elder of South Australia
I went through Find a grave in Australia and I found 2 Beatrice's. Beatrice Warner Elliott Armstrong Born Dec 16, 1919, Died April 27, 2007- Buried in Stone Quarry Cemetery, Queensland,...
by smith41 1 week ago
in Beatrice Armstrong ( married name )