Sorry ROONEY above should be MOONEY. MARRIAGE of interest. Groom: Alfred James MOONEY. Bride: Elizabeth SCHAFER. Year married: 1899. Place: Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. Reg. #229....
by tonkin 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
BIRTH. Name: Henry Phillip SCHAFER. Born: Sale Victoria. Year: 1870. Father: William SCHAFER. Mother: Marsella MURTHY. VBI Reg. #4848. DEATH. Name: Henry Phillip SCHAFER. Died: 1946...
by tonkin 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Hi I am also a descendant of John Rosenbrock. My great great grandmother was his daughter Agnes, who married Chinese goldminer Chow Chie. Barbara, John's wife, had two sisters: Mary Jane and Ruth....
by wonpat 1 week, 4 days ago
in John Rosenbrock is my gg grandfather.He jumped ship& married in Dunedin NewZealand in approx 1867.He was from Germany (Neuenlande.Hamburg.Germany and wasa Mariner.I believe he had a brother who settled in Melborne Victoria Auatralia about the same time..
OBITUARY MR WILLIAM SCHAFER PASSES. It is with deep regret that we have to chronicle the death of another fine old colonist in the person of Mr Wil- liam Scfafer.,who died at his residence,...
by Morgan2409 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
DEATH for Elizabeth's mother. May be of some use. Name: Marcella SCHAFER. Born: Ireland. Died: 1877 Victoria. Age: 28 years. Father: William MURPHY. Mother: unknown. VDI Reg. #2891.
by tonkin 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Sorry Tonkin, I have just realised that you have provided information for me in a prior post.
by Morgan2409 1 week, 4 days ago
in George Burnett Anderson, Victoria & South Australia, Australia
George Burnett Anderson was Baptised at St Paul's, Port Adelaide on the 20th November 1879, Parents named as Burnett Anderson and Rose Hannah
by Morgan2409 1 week, 4 days ago
in George Burnett Anderson, Victoria & South Australia, Australia
Nor can I. Maybe the informant for William's death gave the wrong details.
by tonkin 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Just wondering if you got a response to your query. Sadly all the replies don't show up on this list. I have a little information, but not a lot. Happy to share it. Heather
by Maraea_Teni 1 week, 4 days ago
in I am Looking for Agreat great great great grandfather posibbibily from the 1800-1900s His name is Katu Tohiariki from Te Kuiti
I cannot even find a marriage registration in WA
by Morgan2409 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
BIRTH. Name: Elizabeth SCHAFER. Born: 1872 Sale, Victoria. Father: William SCHAFER. Mother: Marcella MURTHY. VBI Reg. #11608. This will be Elizabeth's birth but have not located anything...
by tonkin 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Hi Tonkin Thanks it looks like it. I will look into it
by Morgan2409 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
DEATH. Name: Elizabeth WILSON. Died: 1941 Fitzroy, Victoria. Age: 69 years. Father: William SCHAFER. Mother: Marcella MURTHA. VDI Reg. #5896. Is this Elizabeth's death?
by tonkin 1 week, 4 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Uncle Kevin - Norman Kevin Howard. Birthdate: November 19, 1930. Birthplace: Hamilton, Victoria, Australia. Death: Died January 9, 1986 in Townsville City. My only references found so far.......
by mike54 1 week, 4 days ago
in Can anyone interpret the following from a Trove search about my uncle Kevin? L A C No.A/12600 Norman Kevin HOWARD,Instructional Staff R T C IIB Course Wagga Wagga.
Unfortunately I started the journal and lost power .I have completed it again and submittd it Alfybaby
by alfybaby 1 week, 4 days ago
in bushnells of islington in 1891 census
ALL enquiries for the THIRSK cemetery to The Clerk To The Council, Howard Kemp, telephone 01845 526445 during office hours.
by janilye 1 week, 4 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
Ah yes I see what has happened, that date 31 March 1957 is the date for removal of graves and that particular Alfred Swallow died 1 April 1840 See here Back to the drawing board
by janilye 1 week, 4 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
thank you for that info,but My alfred Swallow I have found out died on the 12 Dec 1957 and his buried in Leeds somewhere much obliged for your quick responce.
by stan41 1 week, 4 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
Do you have any names & approx dates of birth etc ?
by familydetective 1 week, 5 days ago