Thanks for the detail, I knew they were married before leaving the UK for NZ after WW1 but had no idea of any details. I know they were seperated on the troop ship trsvelling for about 6 weeks in...
by timmason 4 years, 1 month ago
in GEORGE THOMAS MASON from New Zealand
Do you have any names at all for George Thomas Mason's parents or even where they were from (which I presume to be England). Your grandfather Howard was married in the Old Church, Letchworth ,...
by ngairedith 4 years, 1 month ago
in GEORGE THOMAS MASON from New Zealand
Many thanks, this is my family. I need to try and find George Thomas' parents. Howard was my grandfather. Thank you so much
by timmason 4 years, 1 month ago
in GEORGE THOMAS MASON from New Zealand
DO not know if this is the family you want ... There was a George Thomas MASON born in New Zealand about 1869 - his parents are unknown at this time - he was a Company Director -...
by ngairedith 4 years, 1 month ago
in GEORGE THOMAS MASON from New Zealand
by jako1 4 years, 1 month ago
in where did samuel lowe marry a bishell
hi there,i am trying to trace my family tree my surname is gilleney-lowe if you can help please do so.many thanks
by jako1 4 years, 1 month ago
in where did samuel lowe marry a bishell
Thank you, this is good news for new visitors. __________________ Watch Jack Goes Boating Online Free
by kathleenp980 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for family in the U.S.
I am the grandson of Stanford Eugene Reese, Sr., from Columbus, Ga. He was born in Jan.1913 and married to Gladys Marie Newsome in Seale, Ala.in 1931. for answering
by JSReese 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Reese in Ga.
I live in savannah ga. Am the granddaughter of Delmer Reese of Millen,GA. He was born in the late '20's or '30's and died in 2006 or 07.
by 912bamagirl 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Reese in Ga.
For ngairedith and all who looked at my first posting: I am going to FamilyTreeCircles and asking that the Moderator delete, that is to say, remove totally the first submission I sent. I...
by chargerchazz 4 years, 1 month ago
in IMMIGRANT SHIPS to WELLINGTON 1839-1899
Hi Michael, thanks for the response. I don't have any good information about my great great grandfather, but I will try to provide you with some of what I know. His name was "charles" or was known...
by barnesma 4 years, 1 month ago
in Trying to find the first BARNES to arrive in South Africa
Hi Tonkin I wasn't being picky...just wanted to make sure that I had the correct information. Kind regards, Grub
by Grub 4 years, 1 month ago
in GRAVETT William married Frances CHAPPELL 1892
In The Secret Voyage of Sir Francis Drake, Samuel Bawlf speaks of a woman, Maria, whom Drake took into his cabin when Drake was exploring the Americas. According to Bawlf, "Apparently it was at...
by elk_city_2007 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for female descendents of Sir Francis Drake
Oh yes, what do you want to know? From memory there's rather a lot of them! Denise
by SilverDee 4 years, 1 month ago
in SILVERWOOD one name study
My research has found nothing to indicate William worked in Queensland. Should I come across anything I will certainly let you know. Sorry I could not be of more help to you.
by tonkin 4 years, 1 month ago
in WHITE William married Emma BEER 1866
Hi Morne, my name is Michael Barnes and I have a book published by Pamela Barnes in 1984 with a relatively comprehensive family tree of the descendents of James and George Sutton Barnes. I can...
by mbarnessa 4 years, 1 month ago
in Trying to find the first BARNES to arrive in South Africa
Hello SilverDee - Do you have anything on the Silverwoods of Emley, West Yorkshire? I have connection with this family. Magd
by magd 4 years, 1 month ago
in SILVERWOOD one name study
Think about putting your family tree online say at Geni . And register as a new user of the Rootschat site (free) to post some lookup requests.
by allycat 4 years, 1 month ago
in My father, John Alfred BURDEKIN (b.21 May 1900 (St Pancras, London) D 20 Nov1973, Poole, Dorset told me he was the eldest of nine children, but lost touch with them "during the War" (1st or 2nd?). Looking for any traces of siblings and their children.