This maybe the marriage for George & Ann. 17th Sept 1838 George Gomm (House Painter) & Ann Bailey. Parish Church in the Parish of st Mary Lambeth, County of Surrey, England. Gerry
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
in GOMM family history in Victoria Australia
Hi, The earliest Electoral Roll reference I can see for a George Gomm & Henry Gomm are as follows. Victoria, 1856, South Bourke, Templestowe. George Gomm, farmer, freehold, Moorabbin....
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
in GOMM family history in Victoria Australia
By all means - unfortunately though we have no history on JT as he left no clues other than the birth date - so have no parents or siblings names - he is a mystery. Decided to concentrate on the...
by MLH 4 years ago
in John Thomas DUFFY
George Henry
by gwg 4 years ago
in GOMM family history in Victoria Australia
Hi, Keitha here thanks for your reply quickly, do you think that member can get in contact with me as any info go will along way and if she has done a huge amount of research in Pahiatua i like to...
by Keitha 4 years ago
in Looking for Coe Family From Pahiatua New Zealand
thanks Janilye -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in looking for CULLEN of Brisbane
Macgillivray deaths in Qld 1911-1963: 1913/B17556 Alexander MacGillivray John MacGillivray Mary MacGillivray 1913/C3355 Arthur Vincent MacGillivray Alexander MacGillivray Kate Marmsell...
by janilye 4 years ago
in looking for CULLEN of Brisbane
excellent gerry - thanks
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in MARTIN, WHITBY, KEMP, INKSON,
Marriages for Mary CULLEN Qld.up to 31/12/1933 1920/B24769 Devin Thomas James Cullen Mary Phyllis 1923/C1987 Cullen Mary Smith William Edward 1923/C3276 Burke John Cullen Mary...
by janilye 4 years ago
in looking for CULLEN of Brisbane
Qld. Deaths 1957/B22019 John Anderson Cullen James Agnes Anderson 1960/B37377 William Cullen James Agnes Anderson
by janilye 4 years ago
in looking for CULLEN of Brisbane
Is this the Sinclair family from Prestonkirk, Haddington ?
by janilye 4 years ago
in Casulty of War - Norman SINCLAIR 1878 - 1915
Many thanks to 'edmondsallan' and 'markav' for responding to my query. I didn't have any luck with www.tribalpages.com but I am still keen to find anybody that may have information to help me...
by jaybees 4 years ago
in Herbert and Frances Emma WALKER, Publicans at Dewhurst, UK in the late 1800's
one of our members has done a huge amount of great research in that area . I am hoping she may be able to assist you -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for Coe Family From Pahiatua New Zealand
couls also try NZ National BDM register to get their dates and possibly ( get a death certificate) tell you all including Birth rwecords ( cost $26.00 -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Williamson of Shetland
a difficult one to find . I suggest you try the following Website --> www.jgalcrow.co.uk/ ( Shetland newspaper Transciptions ) from 1872 - might gert a lead ? very difficult to find very...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Williamson of Shetland
all I could find was - mary ann Hodge was christened on 27th July1827- Cornwall -endland - No other details - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for HODGE of Helston, Cornwall, England
Thank you so much for the info! I will contact her and ask if she can help me sort this out.
by cilla1946 4 years ago
in BROWN Family in Berks County Pennsylvania
Website - Familysearch.org--> IGI ---> north america --> united states --- > Ohio ( 200 + ) virginia ( 200 + ) for you to research -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago