familysearch.org - all sources - united states - Tennesse- David Campbell -- ( 223+ ) for you to research - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in My grand(s)father was WILLIAM H.CAMPBELL (B IL June 1845, D 1/10/1894 IL)...
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - all counties - Leroux -- ( 283 + ) for you to research --tribalpages.com - ( 718 ) family trees with the name Leroux in them for you to...
in Leroux of Ohio
What a mean spirited cousin!! Here are a few records for you to start and if you would like more info on any, please just mail. Robert L Taylor Age: 71 Date of Birth: 1858 Date of Death: 21...
by margarms 4 years, 1 month ago
in what link would you use to find a person name that is nowhere to be found?
I couldn't break him out seperately - Arthur ( surname only was a different matter ) - -Familysearch.org -all sources -united states - all counties - ( 286 + ) -tribalpages.com - ( 7,083 )...
in ARTHUR in Clearfield Pennsylvania late 1875-1885
I too have Steel relatives that I am finding elusive. Where in Ireland did yours come from? Mine were from Co Antrim. I have photos of graves that may be relevant. Abbysmum
by abbysmum 4 years, 1 month ago
in I have reached a dead stop in my search for Samuel Steele
thats well put together - thank you for letting us share it with you - Regards
in The Etherton side of my family~
sorry -- I hope a member may be able to asist you - Regards
in Unknown Aunt
familysearch.org - all resources - James Hampton MO - (2 ) AR ( 21 ) Arkansas ( 115 ) - for you to research -regards
in Looking for James C.HAMPTON,MO,AR
- familysearch,org - all sources - canada - Kingyens ( 34 ) for you to research -- Regards
in Connections to Canadian KINGYENS families
-familysearch.org-- all sources - _ James Jenkins NY - ( 172 ) MO ( 22 ) TX ( 199 ) for you to research -Regards
in James JENKINS,NY,MO,TX
Thank for that. Have been searching the familysearch.org for sometime now. There are quite a few records i have found, then i hit a brick wall so finding the family has come at a great time for all...
by groovygranny 4 years, 1 month ago
in "HIND" family in India records
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - kentucky - Malinda Towsend -- ( 14 ) for you to research - Regards
in Looking for Townsend of Kentucky
- familysearch.org - all sources - ( surname only - verrochi ) united states -- all counties - ( 60 ) for you to research - Regards
in Looking for VARROCHI (VERROCHI) of Walpole Massachusetts and Italy
in Towills Family History -Dorset England
Hi, I'm Teody Ng from Samal Island, Davao,son of Ng Ung aka Samiok Ng from Canton China. When I was young, I could hear him mention the name Ng Fong. Unfortunately, I was not able to get more info...
by teody 4 years, 1 month ago
in Im Looking for the member of Ng Famliy member!
-Familysearch.org --British Isles - IGI - ( 56 ) for you to look at -Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for ancestors of Mary Ann Ludwick, born about 1806 in East Indies as a British Citizen.
Familysearch.org -- all sources - australia --( 12 ) for you to look at -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Seeking info on Kathlene Spiers,born Fiji 1868,married Albert Townsend Goulburn nsw australia 1886,died 1899.
-- familysearch.org.-- all sources - " Hind " -- India = ( 51 ) for you to research Tribalpages.com - has ( 1,461 ) family trees with that name - Regards
in "HIND" family in India records
NC SC GA Joshua Welch - familysearch.org --all sources --( 11 ) (- ) (4 ) Brown " united states- all states -- ( 332+ ) King " ' " "...
in Seeking WELCH, BROWN, KING Families in : NC,SC, GA