thank you janilye, I'll try give them a call (fingers cross):)
by deegan 5 years, 10 months ago
in looking for Deegan family of WA
You know the old saying about "can't see the forest for the trees." Last night, or rather, this morning, I consulted the Tullamarine parish map in regard to the 58 acres associated with...
by itellya 5 years, 10 months ago
in THE INVERNESS HOTEL(1853-1964) AND ITS PENNY POLE, NEAR TULLAMARINE, VIC., AUST. (with background notes.) AND FRANKLINFORD.
Thanks for the information I will try to get a marraige cert.
by Belgard 5 years, 10 months ago
in Great Uncle Tom Moore from Enniscorthy
Thanks that would be great, my mother was born 30.09.1928, I think my grandfather was born in Gardiner Lane in 1889.His father was Sean or Jack Nelson born 1867 I think my great Gran was Alice O...
by Belgard 5 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for any information on the Nelson family from Crumlin Dublin
what dates correspond to Matthiam Barnard - im also doing some Barnard research - my grandmother was a Barnard - Married my Grandfather, a Dietrich - spent most of their married life in Premier Mine
by carolconey 5 years, 10 months ago
in Hi to all the South African BARNARD family out there! I'm looking for...
hi my grandmother was a Barnard and i've been doing research on her ancestory she lived most of her married life in Premier Mine - my grandfather was a Dietrich where are your Barnards from
by carolconey 5 years, 10 months ago
in I have pictures of the Barnard family in South Africa can I upload them and ask if somebody somewhere can identify the people in these pictures?
My mother's family was Vestergaard - they lived in Aurora Illinois but I don't know much about them.
by gpivar 5 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for Sitting Family.
sorry, added an "M" by mistake...USA is what I meant.
by lindsidelass 5 years, 10 months ago
in Census
If you are looking in USAM and your library doesn't have a subscription to Ancestry, they may have one to Heritage Quest. I got a lot of census info from the library in Harris County, TX (located...
by lindsidelass 5 years, 10 months ago
in Census
amessage received 12 Feb 2012 - can you help mgray with this query ?? Subject: Green genealogy To: ngairedith From: mgray Date: 2012-02-12 13:49:49 Hi I am looking into Green...
in Cornelius GREEN + Sarah BARTLETT - Rata, Manawatu
In the whitepages I found 8 Bell's living in Collie Why don't you give them a ring. You might get lucky.
in looking for Deegan family of WA
He was arrested for shoplifitng and tried and sentenced to 7 years on the 29 May 1828. He arrived on the Lord Melville in 1829. He was a shoemaker assigned to T V BLOOMFIELD at Maitland. On the...
in Parker Thomas
I'm guessing they are still living in WA.!
by deegan 5 years, 10 months ago
in looking for Deegan family of WA
Is this family still living deegan?
in looking for Deegan family of WA
my partner and his brother and sister are looking for their fathers family who lives in Collie WA.
by deegan 5 years, 10 months ago
in looking for Deegan family of WA
Sorry Scanlan for the typo, CAUDRY, which by the way on some earlier documents Of George 1827-1888 was also spelt CODDERY and CODERY
in Caudry of Maldon Victoria
Yesterday I visited the Maldon Museum & Historic Research Centre If you are travelling around the Central Goldfields area searching for history, Maldon is the place to visit. Declared...
in Caudry of Maldon Victoria
Also when Ethel left she took Ruby a & Ernie with her.
by ALV 5 years, 10 months ago
in Jeremiah Crowell NORTON & Ann Clara SIMONS
Ethel(Auntie Ettie) Elizabeth Norton did indeed marry William Brown. My apologies it should be HOWE not HOWES. Henry Joseph Edward Norton never married but lived in a de facto relationship...
by ALV 5 years, 10 months ago
in Jeremiah Crowell NORTON & Ann Clara SIMONS
just click on your either 'profile' or 'research' above maxine06 and all your journals will show.and Welcome back.
in Scott J. I am needing some help