Have also been told that Caudwell is incorrect...Candwell is the right spelling, the 'n' looked like a 'u'on the registration form
by 888shelley 6 years ago
in Looking for Lannan moved from Ireland to Australia
Hi there im Kevin phillips from Scotland now living in Australia I'm 31 I olso have Phillips family from Sligo ireland about that time don't know if there's any connection the furthest back I can...
by Kevphillips 6 years ago
in Phillips and Feely from County Sligo Tubbercurry town land Cully
Hi David. I believe you are looking for Payne,s in your research could you contact me i might be able to help you. Colin Payne
by paynec 6 years ago
in David Barron's family research so far
Thanks janilye!He is the hardest man to trace..Stephen Crook1749-1882 married to Maria? I have their descendants but can't find my mystery man!(and wife)
by 888shelley 6 years ago
in Re surname CROAH, where does it come from?
I am researching Candwell for my family tree, any connection?
by 888shelley 6 years ago
in Trying to find Thomastown, Co.Kilkenny, Ireland on Google Earth
I have been searching for my great great grandparents names. I know that my great great gma was Sarah Mann Coffey. She lived in the Milltown Ky area on the Adair/Green Co line. I do not recall...
by annetteslaven 6 years ago
in looking for family of James W Coffey of ILL
Kia ora Jenny My name is Aidan. I am the grandchild of Rita Edwards (nee Te Kawa) the last surviving sister in the Te Kawa clan, a younger sister to your grandfather Hemi Te Kawa. All I know is...
by ajae1 6 years ago
in Kia Ora, I am looking for any information about my grandmother Maraea...
And thank you hamil4. Glad to know my research assisted someone.
by tonkin 6 years ago
in HAMILTON David married Jessie MCQUISTAN 1855
I think she was but will have to double check. You cannot be contacted by private message for some reason and my reply will be posted here.
by tonkin 6 years ago
in DIPROSE Samuel married Emma JOHNSON 1870
Thank you family tree circles I have found my missing nephew. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
by justme5 6 years ago
in been looking for a long time
I am A Kelley from Maine. My family came from Mass. They came from Irland to Mass. I don't know what you are looking for But my email address is [email protected] if you would like to...
by Kelley48 6 years ago
Thankyou for you post tonyjane- will indeed try Ashburton F>H> group. Many thanks for your help, regards, Dianne
by Tiffaney 6 years ago
in "Looking for GALLETLEYs in Perth, Scotland & New Zealand
Great. Thank you
by hamil4 6 years ago
in HAMILTON David married Jessie MCQUISTAN 1855
Hello again, Yes, we do live in Sydney, Australia. My husband is a descendant of John Allen Lawton, I was told his name was Allen John Lawton and that the blood line was American Indian from the...
by zan 6 years ago
in Can anyone advise what ship, John Allen Lawton b1823 New Bedford USA came to Queensland on between 1847 and 1850. Also, does anyone know who whis parents were, his mother was a Fern and Father a Lawton from Boston, Massechusus.
you could try the family history group in ashburton they have the school records etc.its on the net with all the details
by tonyjane 6 years ago
in "Looking for GALLETLEYs in Perth, Scotland & New Zealand
Hafa Adai Amors, I would love to find out how far is my grandparents clan. From my mothers side of the family is "Bandiola" which is my grandmother's family name and my grandfathers...
by Madmel 6 years ago
in William AMOR and Louisa Ann PRIDMORE
Hi I am descendant of John Francis Cooper who married Catherine Muir? They had three chrildren Margaret, Jim and Alex Hoping this is the same family tree
by Glenys01 6 years ago
in GOLDIE of Tasmania
The website address is
by JudyfromBristol 6 years ago
in Looking for Privett
Seriously, not a single reply?
by OliviaS 6 years ago