-Familysearch.org --British Isles - IGI - ( 56 ) for you to look at -Regards
in Looking for ancestors of Mary Ann Ludwick, born about 1806 in East Indies as a British Citizen.
Familysearch.org -- all sources - australia --( 12 ) for you to look at -regards
in Seeking info on Kathlene Spiers,born Fiji 1868,married Albert Townsend Goulburn nsw australia 1886,died 1899.
-- familysearch.org.-- all sources - " Hind " -- India = ( 51 ) for you to research Tribalpages.com - has ( 1,461 ) family trees with that name - Regards
in "HIND" family in India records
NC SC GA Joshua Welch - familysearch.org --all sources --( 11 ) (- ) (4 ) Brown " united states- all states -- ( 332+ ) King " ' " "...
in Seeking WELCH, BROWN, KING Families in : NC,SC, GA
great - regards
in Wm. ENNIS found in County Down son of McMASTERS
excellent research - thank you for letting us peruse your journal - Regards
in Where I Found My Ancestors
Familysearch.org -- all sources- - ( just put in sur name Knopp - united states - all counties -( 276 ) for you to research Regards
in Death of ggggrandfather William Knopp b. 1796 Essex d. after 1860 in Utah.
Oh also, I found that Dugald McGowan came over in 1856 on the "Red Clipper". I wondered if he may have been a convict. Do you know of any way that I may find this out. Its just that family rumour...
by Jenny467 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for McGowans of Moyston, Victoria Australia
-familysearch.org - all sources- all states - --Eliza Knopp - ( 32 ) for you to research -Trbalpages.com - ( 424 ) family trees with that surname for you to research - Regards
in Eliza KNOPP b. 1827 Essex UK , arrived New York 1856 aboard Mormon ship "Caravan" with parents. Anyone know her marriage or death please. (I think she may have stayed in PA) Parents listed as going to Utah 1860.
Hi Gerry, Wow you are fast. I have some of this information, but not all and it has taken me forever to get it. I am very thankful for this. I too have been unable to find any trace of Dugald,...
by Jenny467 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for McGowans of Moyston, Victoria Australia
refer to other query
in 30350
refer to other query
in 30350
refer to your previous queries
in 30350
website -familysearch.org--> all sources - Jane Jarvis - ancestral 9 1st on page givews close family )click on Pedigree top right--> # generations back to 1714 --Regards
in Still searching for information for the Jarvis clan
Hi Cora I am also researching the Hillman tree and my line consists of my father Lloyd Simon Williams son of Albert Williams and Jennie Hillman. Jennie's parents were George Hillman and Mary...
by wibbons 4 years, 2 months ago
in Calling all Hillman descendents from Westbury, Wiltshire to North America. Would love to exchange information with anyone connected to this family.
Gabriel Moffatt -b- 17th Jan -1751-VA- d-29th oct 1819-GA -m-18th nov 1770 VA - Ann Carrington-b-27th oct-GA-d- 11th feb 1772 Father - Gabriel Moffatt-b-16th Oct-1709 -VA- d-20th Mar...
in Looking for Gabiel MOFFETT born in VA and died in GA
website --> familysearch.org.- pilot search -advanced - - Robert gibson - texas united states ( 402 ) of that name for you to research _regards
in Looking for info on Robert Gibson b. about 1881; d. about 1925..
About 10 months ago my Aunt found my dear grandmothers name in the ships list, (after years of looking) for arrival into Australia in 1912. We were, and still are gobsmacked, as all she ever knew...
by groovygranny 4 years, 2 months ago
in what link would you use to find a person name that is nowhere to be found?
How do you connect to the Bosworths? Can you trace them from England? I have been unable to discover where we came from there. phil Bosworth Honolulu, Hawaii
by Monponsett 4 years, 2 months ago
in SMART marriages 1852-1864 Victoria Australia
'no comment'? pretty awesome research I think
in The Life of John Samuel EDMONDS 1799-1865