Are you related? is this wall public? can I contact you off this wall?
by ecaftuobaesra 5 years, 5 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
Alice Pearl- birth not recorded until 1984- yes you read right. She was born dec 12th 1898- when her mother married Angus in 1899, the girls were put in an orphanage and Alice was adopted out.
by ecaftuobaesra 5 years, 5 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
hi there, Maud Ellen was also illegitimate. Born in 1896 to Ethel Oemcke what was your Nana's name ??
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
I just had a look at that census. It is Turk Street. Also this site is handy. The 1891 Census Transcription
in Looking for DAVIS William - born about 1813 in Aldgate, Middlesex, England
margaret ellen pugh married alfred clemson barber and her sister married his brother edward armadale barber
by glernda123 5 years, 5 months ago
in BARBER marriages 1840-1858 Victoria Australia
My Nana was an illegitimate Oemcke- her sister was Maud Ellen Melhuish- can you help me please?
by ecaftuobaesra 5 years, 5 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
good journal jan
by lola126 5 years, 5 months ago
in John SIMPSON KIRKPATRICK 1892-1915 - ANZAC
Hello Brian I am a grand daughter of Vera Emily LONDON I am just finding out information now through a cousin of mine on the Thompson line I am on facebook if you would like t6o converse with me...
by maruzza 5 years, 5 months ago
in Vera Emily London - Richmond NSW
Hi, Sarah's maiden name was McKeown. William was William Herbert Barnett. I don't know who her parents were or where Sarah was born. I have been told Kihi Kihi but that has not been confirmed.
by cherylhb 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for my family William and Sarah Barnett, New Zealand
my great grandfather was a cullen he was called james cullen he married margret dunne james cullen brother was called laurenc cullen we are not sure if he stayed in scotland there were 12 sibblings...
by amcevoy 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking to find any history of the cullen family in glasgow early 20th
hello rach I am still trying to get results on this pair . Have another " crash down the brickwalls " every now and then . regards allan
in " LOOKING FOR INFO' MARY MOONEY - IRELAND= ( LEER ) 19/5/2011
REFERENCE: The Eldridge-Bawden Families; The Ancestry and Descendants of Duncan Campbell Eldridge and Stephen Bawden of Scott County, Iowa; Author-Compiler Alice Richardson Sloane, C.G. (dec...
by Bawden4 5 years, 5 months ago
in ELDRIDGE - William's Will 1749-1823
I think it may have been Sarah McKeown who married William 'Willie' Herbert Barnett in 1896 Correct ??
in Looking for my family William and Sarah Barnett, New Zealand
hi cherylhb, do you have Sarah's maiden name which would make research much easier as there were many William Barnett
in Looking for my family William and Sarah Barnett, New Zealand
REFERENCES for I - IV ELDRIDGE BLOGS taken from The Eldridge-Bawden Families: The Ancestry and Descendants of Duncan Campbell Eldridge and Stephen Bawden of Scott County, Iowa; author-compiler...
by Bawden4 5 years, 5 months ago
in ELDRIDGE - William - Quaker or not
Served in the united states army in the 1940s under the name john peechy or john peachy
by cherylrossiter 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking for john peascheck of pennsylvania
Hi More info about Bertie Gerald Wallis. Bertie was a WW1 soldier, occ Grocers assistant, Avenue Road, Greenmeadows. Elec. Roll 1928 Sponge Bay, Wainui (Gisborne), gardener Elec. Roll 1957...
by s_wallis 5 years, 5 months ago
in Wallis arrived in NZ
I haven't been on this site for a while so have only just read your responce. You can read about the Holman Opera Company on Wikepedia. I am also trying to find out more about Harriet Holman but...
by Lavinia123 5 years, 5 months ago
in HOLMANS of New York & Canada
I read postings on geneology site and very much appreciated but very confusing. We need to concentrate on establishing our Grandma's true parents. Not forgetting there were 2 Nancy Herberts. On...
by jalz 5 years, 5 months ago
in Researching Stevens,Herbert and Hepburn Families Hunter Valley N.S.W our relatives
Hi picollis This is my family. I am trying to go further back than Robert. What is your interest? Are we related? Ros
by rosnewton 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking for info on robert baldock/baldack or father john kelstern lincolnshire england