Nor can I. Maybe the informant for William's death gave the wrong details.
by tonkin 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Just wondering if you got a response to your query. Sadly all the replies don't show up on this list. I have a little information, but not a lot. Happy to share it. Heather
by Maraea_Teni 1 week, 3 days ago
in I am Looking for Agreat great great great grandfather posibbibily from the 1800-1900s His name is Katu Tohiariki from Te Kuiti
I cannot even find a marriage registration in WA
by Morgan2409 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
BIRTH. Name: Elizabeth SCHAFER. Born: 1872 Sale, Victoria. Father: William SCHAFER. Mother: Marcella MURTHY. VBI Reg. #11608. This will be Elizabeth's birth but have not located anything...
by tonkin 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Hi Tonkin Thanks it looks like it. I will look into it
by Morgan2409 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
DEATH. Name: Elizabeth WILSON. Died: 1941 Fitzroy, Victoria. Age: 69 years. Father: William SCHAFER. Mother: Marcella MURTHA. VDI Reg. #5896. Is this Elizabeth's death?
by tonkin 1 week, 3 days ago
in Wlilliam Wilson & Elizabeth Schafer, AUSTRALIA
Uncle Kevin - Norman Kevin Howard. Birthdate: November 19, 1930. Birthplace: Hamilton, Victoria, Australia. Death: Died January 9, 1986 in Townsville City. My only references found so far.......
by mike54 1 week, 3 days ago
in Can anyone interpret the following from a Trove search about my uncle Kevin? L A C No.A/12600 Norman Kevin HOWARD,Instructional Staff R T C IIB Course Wagga Wagga.
Unfortunately I started the journal and lost power .I have completed it again and submittd it Alfybaby
by alfybaby 1 week, 3 days ago
in bushnells of islington in 1891 census
ALL enquiries for the THIRSK cemetery to The Clerk To The Council, Howard Kemp, telephone 01845 526445 during office hours.
by janilye 1 week, 3 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
Ah yes I see what has happened, that date 31 March 1957 is the date for removal of graves and that particular Alfred Swallow died 1 April 1840 See here Back to the drawing board
by janilye 1 week, 3 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
thank you for that info,but My alfred Swallow I have found out died on the 12 Dec 1957 and his buried in Leeds somewhere much obliged for your quick responce.
by stan41 1 week, 3 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
Do you have any names & approx dates of birth etc ?
by familydetective 1 week, 3 days ago
in bushnells of islington in 1891 census
Rusholme Road Cemetery You could give them a ring first. I'm in Australia so Hopefully I have the right place.
by janilye 1 week, 3 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
Deceased online last name Swallow first names Alfred Date recorded 31 March 1957 Location Rusholme Road Cemetery, Chorlton Upon Medlock (Greater Manchester)
by janilye 1 week, 3 days ago
in Alfred and Mary Swallow burial site
You can only be a Leading Aircraftman if you are in the R.A.A.F. What was his date of birth
by janilye 1 week, 3 days ago
Appreciate the info. l am now wandering if he ever served in the RAAF as l can find no records of him doing so. He certainly lived a mystery life. Thanks Mike Howard.
by mike54 1 week, 4 days ago
janilye yes thats one way of putting it , letting it go hasnt been that easy with my family ,im always reminded one way or another about father, 3 years ago i was standing on the breakwater in new...
by hadynb 1 week, 4 days ago
in missing , blinkhorne john kite the second one, info on john disapeared jan 1963
They sound like horrid people and he's a wanker. I think you and your mother have been a lot better off without him and his selfish family. You can bet your life his family knew where he was. They...
by janilye 1 week, 4 days ago
i would like to thanku nairedith , 4 taking an interest , i have just buried my youngest sister, an so have been up and down just writting without a lota thort kind regards hadyn
by hadynb 1 week, 4 days ago
Margaret if your still on this site please can you email me on [email protected] thank you Wyn
by wyn 1 week, 5 days ago