Janilye. Thank you. My brother-in -law's family and l thought their might be a chance you could have known, Lynda1
by lynda1 2 weeks ago
in Charlotte EATHER 1797-1862
No Lynda! I don't know.
by janilye 2 weeks ago
in Charlotte EATHER 1797-1862
hello. my great grandmother was Gundar Maria Hansen. Do you know if any of the Hansen marriages are her sisters?
by Anitiaf 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in HANSEN marriages (females) 1856-1887 Victoria Australia
One of the best race callers in the business, nephew, Des Hoysted
by janilye 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in BARTON Susannah b.1819 Ireland, d.1908 Victoria Australia, m.1840 Ireland Frederick Hoisted.
Page, Your journal may be edited to correct mistakes. The Australasian Sat 30 Mar 1901 HOYSTED. –On the 23rd March, at Torquay-villa, Wangaratta, Frederick William Hoysted, sen., second...
by janilye 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Janilye Robert Williams m Charlotte Eather 1818. Do you know ? Robert's grandparents. Thank you...
by lynda1 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Charlotte EATHER 1797-1862
Sorry page my error. Frederick William MOYSTED should read HOYSTED.
by tonkin 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Welcome to FTC page. DEATHS. Name: Frederick William MOYSTED. Died: 1901 Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia. Age: 83 years. Father: John MOYSTED. Mother: Susan HART. Ref: Registry of...
by tonkin 2 weeks, 1 day ago
my name is Lester John Martin adopted name Lester John Gibbs my mother is Daphne Issabel Gibbs and father Colin Mckenzie Clark my date of birth 02/09/1943 at West Perth W.A. Coiln married at a...
by 291943 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in McKenzie / Clark Albany western Australia and Onslow western australia
Hello Meredith, I am still new to Family Tree Circles and not sure what's going on. I THOUGHT I had sent a response to you but I can't find it, so sorry if this is a repeat. I am researching the...
by CathyP 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Simon Harker and Margaret Beattie Victoria, Australia
HOYSTED (correct spelling) not Hoisted.
by page 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ellen Lucy Jennings was my grandmother
by Youngjude 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in John Galbraith
Are you still researching this line?
by CarolFuller 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in looking for relatives
No email from you....my email is [email protected]
by Youngjude 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in John Galbraith
Hi Judy..got myself up to date and have emailed you :)
by swansongnz 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in John Galbraith
Hi Judy..sorry life got in the way and i forgot about this till i got on the family heritage buzz again..reading thru i realize i said Ellen Louisa was my great gran..she was actually my...
by swansongnz 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in John Galbraith
Hi, I came across your message while doing some searches - it's old but I thought I'd respond in case you are still looking for info. My Maiden name is Beaulieu and my dad was from Lewiston - so...
by tamorris 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in Looking for ancestors/relatives of Oliver Beaulieu of Lewiston Maine
HI MY NAME IS Emmanueldcae
by Eman 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in William Fletcher DEAN of AL
Norman Edward Wadeson of Frankston married Phyllis Annie McLear, a member of Dromana's pioneering McLear family and Keryn McLear wondered if Norman was related to the Heidelberg Wadesons. This...
by itellya 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in LAWRENCE WADESON OF HEIDELBERG AND RED HILL NEAR DROMANA, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.
Harry, thank you so much for this information. Do you have any relation to this family? Just curious in case you can help further.
by Jannie123 2 weeks, 2 days ago