New Zealand Army WWI Nominal Rolls Name: Daniel Black McLeely Regimental Number: 10/1302A Last Residence: Taumarunui Relative Name: J B McLeely Relative Relationship: Father Embarkation:...
by wizard28 3 days, 4 hours ago
in Daniel Black Mcleely
Died in 1796 in Tennessee, by falling off the fender of a car (Accident)? what sort of CAR
by wizard28 3 days, 5 hours ago
in was Jesse Ward murdered
I hope that this will help margarethe grafin Von mansfeld I have more info if interested
by nrthhusk2 3 days, 9 hours ago
in Any info Regarding Walter Crompton Mansfield Born 1896 died 1956
Clair was my husband,s. Aunt and she was a crites that is all I know.
by nrthhusk2 3 days, 10 hours ago
in I am looking for the crites family
Click on the blue name 'sonnyhill' then on contact and you can send a private message.
by wizard28 3 days, 11 hours ago
in Looking for Relatives of Captain Robert Charles Hill, MBE, OBE (1881- )
Where was she born, date / year of birth and who did she marry ??
by wizard28 3 days, 11 hours ago
in Looking for Sylvia f banks
Do you have some names, places of birth and approx dates ??
by wizard28 3 days, 11 hours ago
in I am looking for the crites family
Are this couple part of your family ? Who else are you looking for, name BMDs etc Marriage Name: Catherine Tuck Spouse Name: Hy Robert Johnstone Marriage Place: Victoria Registration Place:...
by wizard28 3 days, 12 hours ago
in Looking for any information on the Tuck & Johnstone families from Flinders
Thomas Best 1831..1874 is at West Terrace too. Same site also a Lydia Brunt. I wonder what happened to Matthew Elsegood Name: Best, Thomas Date of Death: 20 July 1874 Age: 39 Years Last...
by janilye 3 days, 12 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
The Register (Adelaide, SA ) Friday 28 July 1922 DEATH ELSEGOOD. On the 27th July, at North Adelaide, Ellen Jane Elsegood, of Sturt, aged 79 years. The Register (Adelaide, SA)Saturday 29 July...
by janilye 3 days, 12 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
Have researched the Best's in Perth i.e. those not known to me, and am convinced (can you be convinced in these matters?) that there is no immediate past connection to them. Sydney James (again...
by oldjoe68 3 days, 13 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
Matthew Elsegood was a storekeeper at the Sturt store in 1877 he married the widow who kept the store. Coroners Inquest
by janilye 3 days, 14 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
well maybe the canon's son unless they annoyingly all have the same names as in a lot of old families. The Thomas Best buried there in 1914 was married to a 'May'
by janilye 3 days, 15 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
Put Surname BEST in the search bar above and click on the names for more detail. Sydney Harold Thomas BEST son of Sydney Thomas Charles Best is also buried in Karrakatta.
by janilye 3 days, 15 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
Nrthhusk2: Yet to try them yet but will take your advice. Thanks. janilye: I found that awhile back and never gave it another thought as I was pursuing Rev. Thomas Best. So many leads!!
by oldjoe68 3 days, 15 hours ago
Now I'm repeating myself Perth Metropolitan Cemeteries Board
by janilye 3 days, 15 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
If Ellen re-married in 1876 this might be her Thomas On the 20th July, 1874 at the Sturt Post Office, Thomas Best, aged 39 years I found it in TROVE and didn't think it was relevant but saved it...
by janilye 3 days, 15 hours ago
by janilye 3 days, 15 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
You can go to ancestry .com and put in Australian and then it should take you to the link that will help you with your search for him
by nrthhusk2 3 days, 16 hours ago
in Looking for BEST connections in Australia
OK. Is the reference you quote for Sydney James, for Thomas or for John Best? I am under the belief that the SA BDM register is not on line (I haven't been able to find it) so if it is, could you...
by oldjoe68 3 days, 17 hours ago