Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Margaret OBrien? My Great Great Great Grandmother's name is Agnes Margaret Obrien, born 1842 I think, married Robinson Lewis Salvador, born 1834, not...
by petersalvador15 1 month ago
in CORBETT marriages (males) 1843-1878 Victoria Australia
by petersalvador15 1 month ago
in CORBETT marriages (males) 1843-1878 Victoria Australia
Hello miss howie, My name is guy bruce.my mother was loise adelaide harvey, her mother was evelyn colyton howie. My mother never knew she had aunties or cousins.when i was a boy i lived in...
by guybruce 1 month ago
in Evelyn Colyton HOWIE
can you tell the readers which country he was born/died in Julie?
by ngairedith 1 month ago
in John George Hayes
John George Hayes is my grandfather’s father. I know little about him - that he was born in 1860 and died in 1930. He married Annie Martha Sanders in 1891. I would like to find out about...
by JulieMcGillicuddy 1 month ago
in John George Hayes
the biggest thanks again ...yes you are so right you would have thought it would all be free ...Wyn
by wyn 1 month ago
in looking for Daniel Brown married Margaret nee Collett 1850's or 1860's, lived in New Zealand,had a daughter Ellen,my great gran
Lyttelton Times, 21 Oct 1869 ENTERTAINMENT AT AKAROA - An entertainment was given in the Akaroa Town Hall on Monday evening, the 18th inst., by the amateurs of Akaroa, for the benefit of the...
by ngairedith 1 month ago
Thank you so much for this extra step into tracing my past,most helpful ...Wyn
by wyn 1 month ago
hi Wyn, Daniel was the Poundkeeper at Akaroa. The Akaroa and Wainui Road Board received a letter from him handing in his resignation due to ill health, a few weeks before his death
by ngairedith 1 month ago
Up date...Daniel and his wife Margaret nee Culety my 3rd grate grandparents were married in UK ,moved to New Zealand 12th Jan 1865 on the ship Zealandia ....they came with 3 children ... i do...
by wyn 1 month ago
Welcome Julie. What details do you require for John? Please include event dates and country of search to assist others willing to help you with record searches.
by tonkin 1 month ago
in John George Hayes
what do you want to know about him? what do you want to tell us about him?
by ngairedith 1 month ago
in John George Hayes
Thank you very much for this information. My grandchildren have asked about their heritage and I know very little about my late husband's family background. This is really wonderful information...
by Nermal 1 month ago
in I am trying to find information about Margaret GATELY who married a JELLEFF. She had 2 daughters Mary (Molly) and Margaret (Peg). She died in 1919 in childbirth. There father relinquished his rights to their maternal grand parents, the Gatelys. They lived
MARRIAGE for Margaret's parents. Groom: John GATELY. Birth place: Given as Geelong. Bride: Mary Ann BYRNE. Birth place: Given as Colac. Year married: 1886. Place: Victoria. Ref:...
by tonkin 1 month ago
BIRTH. Name: Margaret GATELY. Born: 1896. Place: Colac, Victoria. Father: John GATELY. Mother: Mary Anne BYRNE. Ref: Registry of Births Victoria. Registration number: 18831.
by tonkin 1 month ago
DEATH. Name: Margaret JELLEFF. Died: 1919. Place: Terang, Victoria. Age: 24 years. Father: John GATELY. Mother: Mary BYRNE. Ref: Registry of Deaths Victoria. Registration number: 19190.
by tonkin 1 month ago
MARRIAGE. Groom: Richard JELLEFF. Bride: Margaret GATELY. Year married: 1915. Place: Victoria. Ref: Registry of Marriages Victoria. Registration number: 10863.
by tonkin 1 month ago
Just me
by janilye 1 month ago
in MAUGER marriages New Zealand
somebody is peeking over your shoulder NG.
by janilye 1 month ago