Thank you very much for this information. My grandchildren have asked about their heritage and I know very little about my late husband's family background. This is really wonderful information...
by Nermal 1 week ago
in I am trying to find information about Margaret GATELY who married a JELLEFF. She had 2 daughters Mary (Molly) and Margaret (Peg). She died in 1919 in childbirth. There father relinquished his rights to their maternal grand parents, the Gatelys. They lived
MARRIAGE for Margaret's parents. Groom: John GATELY. Birth place: Given as Geelong. Bride: Mary Ann BYRNE. Birth place: Given as Colac. Year married: 1886. Place: Victoria. Ref:...
by tonkin 1 week ago
BIRTH. Name: Margaret GATELY. Born: 1896. Place: Colac, Victoria. Father: John GATELY. Mother: Mary Anne BYRNE. Ref: Registry of Births Victoria. Registration number: 18831.
by tonkin 1 week ago
DEATH. Name: Margaret JELLEFF. Died: 1919. Place: Terang, Victoria. Age: 24 years. Father: John GATELY. Mother: Mary BYRNE. Ref: Registry of Deaths Victoria. Registration number: 19190.
by tonkin 1 week ago
MARRIAGE. Groom: Richard JELLEFF. Bride: Margaret GATELY. Year married: 1915. Place: Victoria. Ref: Registry of Marriages Victoria. Registration number: 10863.
by tonkin 1 week ago
Just me
by janilye 1 week, 1 day ago
in MAUGER marriages New Zealand
somebody is peeking over your shoulder NG.
by janilye 1 week, 1 day ago
in MAUGER marriages New Zealand
What does I.Q.M.G stand for Lynne
by janilye 1 week, 1 day ago
in IVAN MAUGER ( NZ ) MOTOR CYCLE WORLD CHAMPION
Hi All, So sorry for taking so long to respond. I have taken a bit of a break from the research and am only just getting back into it. I have quite a few Birth, Death and Marriage...
by njpratt 1 week, 1 day ago
in Catherine Scircle - Aboriginal born Molong NSW Australia 1836
Thank you very much.
by amandajane 1 week, 2 days ago
in Gilbert & Mary Ann Middleton (nee Stockbridge)
I think Emily did adopt Mary out. I have been told that Mary may have spent some time up the Whanganui River possibly with a Maori group/family in a place called Jerusalem or nearby? I have sent a...
by macca73 1 week, 2 days ago
in Mary Olive Beatrice Floyd
Hi Found these also it seems gilbert remarried after mary died Name: Gilbert Middleton Gender: Male Marriage Date: 9 Jul 1842 Marriage Place: Walkern, Hertfordshire, England Phillimore...
by markav 1 week, 3 days ago
in Gilbert & Mary Ann Middleton (nee Stockbridge)
Emma Forsayth see Further Reading mentioned a book by Richard Parkinson which may reference his wife's family. Newspaper results for Queen Emma
by janilye 1 week, 3 days ago
in Thiel of PNG
I wrote a journal 4 years ago on the family of Charles Krieg (Emily's husband) in case you don't have this info
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Mary Olive Beatrice Floyd
Mary was actually born in 1896. On Xmas Day 1896 at the Alexandra Home in Newtown, Wellington What a dreadful place it was. Go to link Check out the baby trolleys in 1944 :) Did Emily...
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Mary Olive Beatrice Floyd
I am a descendant of Robert Kirby and have also heard the above story and would also like to find out more
by colin_kirby 1 week, 3 days ago
in Slater/Kirby/Barnes puzzle
I am from the Kirby decent and the ggggrandson of Robert Kirby if at all possible I would also like info on the family ties and history
by colin_kirby 1 week, 3 days ago
in Barnes of Carcoar and Mountain Run NSW Australia
CUDD marriages
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in CUDD, New Zealand
Kerry1 Thank you for your efforts about Alfred Thomas (Thomas Alfred Evans) However none fit the criteria with information I have One certificate does mentions New Cross London ??? and mother's...
by carolevans 1 week, 3 days ago
in Any information about Alfred Thomas EVANS(Thomas Alfred EVANS) FARNHAM SURREY ENGLAND prior to 1879 Mother Kezia? Father Thomas Maybe born between 1832 & 1837
Hi Mary Kay, This sounds like this could be a match. Do you show any Shea, Shannon, Halpin, O'Malley, or Sheridan in the family? Thanks, Dea
by CarmelEyes1 1 week, 4 days ago