wow, what a story
by Leooxcarm 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in Introduction: Who I could Have Been
Wow, so interesting)
by Leooxcarm 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in Ward Family in Grimsby
Name: Henry Francis Millard Death Age: 74 Birth Date: 16 Oct 1913 Registration Date: Dec 1987 Registration district: Mansfield Inferred County: Nottinghamshire Volume: 8 Page: 400 Their...
by markav 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in I am looking for my family connection to Hilda Millard- nee Dunn of Newport Wales born March 1916 & married Henry Francis Millard of Newport born Oct 1913 and more information on her and her life
Hi here is a bit of info but I expect you already have this Name: Hilda L Dunn Mother's Maiden Surname: Turner Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1916 Registration district: Newport M Inferred...
by markav 3 weeks, 3 days ago
From .cornwall-opc-database.org -baptisms Day Month 13-Mar Year 1833 Parish Or Reg District Mawgan in Meneage Forename William Luke Surname STEPHENS Sex son Father Forename Edward Mother...
by wizard28 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in Edward Stephens, William Luke Stephens
Hi J Carr Would Like to exchange any info you have on John Henry Kitchin and his family. Have sent you a message with my email address. Please get in touch. My father Frank and his brother...
by wizard28 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in decendants of John Henry Kitchin b 1888
thank you janilye for all you help. i really really appreciated it regards a grate person jenny
by Isabellllllar 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in any information on edward michael oconnor who married bridget mary ogrady i would be very grateful for any info.
That's good news. I've added marriage and death years for her. A trip to Maldon with a visit to Carman's Tunnel would complete the experience. Please note The museum is only open on Fridays
by janilye 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in John and Jacob Tootell Passengers on the INDIAN 1849
Here are the war records for Edward Michael 'Ted' O'Connor born 1880, and joined up in Perth in 1917.
by janilye 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hello, I'm a descendent of Ellen Tootell b: 1847 who married Thomas Hosking CARMAN 1838-1888 at Bendigo in 1869. Their daughter Phillippa Ethel b. 1881 was my GGG grandmother. I came across this...
by catconnolly 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in John and Jacob Tootell Passengers on the INDIAN 1849
Hi - Have sent you an email inviting your questions.
by janet123nz 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in Looking for Heenan in New Zealand
I am John Henry Kitchin and Mary Alice Taceys Granddaughter
by Jcarr 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in decendants of John Henry Kitchin b 1888
I am a Granddaughter oh John Henry Kitchin
by Jcarr 3 weeks, 3 days ago
in decendants of John Henry Kitchin b 1888
Hi I have read his army papers have you seen them? such a brave man also found a photo of him and other bits let me know what info you would like and i will look for you
by markav 3 weeks, 4 days ago
in Looking for information on Ivor Margetts from Tasmania and his forbears. Ivor (Captain) was killed near Pozieres, France, in 1916.