Hi J Carr Would Like to exchange any info you have on John Henry Kitchin and his family. Have sent you a message with my email address. Please get in touch. My father Frank and his brother...
by wizard28 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in decendants of John Henry Kitchin b 1888
thank you janilye for all you help. i really really appreciated it regards a grate person jenny
by Isabellllllar 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in any information on edward michael oconnor who married bridget mary ogrady i would be very grateful for any info.
That's good news. I've added marriage and death years for her. A trip to Maldon with a visit to Carman's Tunnel would complete the experience. Please note The museum is only open on Fridays
by janilye 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in John and Jacob Tootell Passengers on the INDIAN 1849
Here are the war records for Edward Michael 'Ted' O'Connor born 1880, and joined up in Perth in 1917.
by janilye 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Hello, I'm a descendent of Ellen Tootell b: 1847 who married Thomas Hosking CARMAN 1838-1888 at Bendigo in 1869. Their daughter Phillippa Ethel b. 1881 was my GGG grandmother. I came across this...
by catconnolly 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in John and Jacob Tootell Passengers on the INDIAN 1849
Hi - Have sent you an email inviting your questions.
by janet123nz 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in Looking for Heenan in New Zealand
I am John Henry Kitchin and Mary Alice Taceys Granddaughter
by Jcarr 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in decendants of John Henry Kitchin b 1888
I am a Granddaughter oh John Henry Kitchin
by Jcarr 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in decendants of John Henry Kitchin b 1888
Hi I have read his army papers have you seen them? such a brave man also found a photo of him and other bits let me know what info you would like and i will look for you
by markav 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in Looking for information on Ivor Margetts from Tasmania and his forbears. Ivor (Captain) was killed near Pozieres, France, in 1916.
There is also Daisy GUGGER b 1886 with a daughter Ellen Margaret GUGGER in 1906. Abraham GUGGER's birthplace, Anet, is the French name for the Swiss town of Ins in the canton of Bern, but...
by UVF 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in GUGGER Abraham married Mary MASTERSON 1865
Yes NC is North Carolina. I have traces this James Carolina Howard, it is not my James Howard. This James Carolina ended up in Mississippi. I believe my James Howard was the one married in...
by cmhheh 3 weeks, 5 days ago
in Brick Wall is James Howard b. 1786 in NC d. 1868 in Tennessee. He was in Tennessee by 1818. Need information on parents and siblings. His wife Elizabeth.
Hi Janet I've only just seen your message. I'm looking into my family tree and wonder if you might be able to help. Maybe you could email me at [email protected]
by jeharper0088 3 weeks, 6 days ago
in Looking for Heenan in New Zealand
Hi, I live in England so not sure what NC stands for If it is North Carolina then I have found him as a James Carolina Howard BIRTH 12 MAR 1786 Chatham, North Carolina, United States DEATH 20...
by markav 3 weeks, 6 days ago
thank you i must go and get a picture of the sheffield house i did get the 40 sheffield house . amazing.
by Isabellllllar 3 weeks, 6 days ago
thank you Janilye for your help. you are right i must go on hunting for edward senr. the good news is i have two new relatives thanks to you jenny
by Isabellllllar 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Congratulations liz, what a journey you have been on. Thanks so much for sharing your story, such an incentive to others. It shows what can be achieved with tenacity and determination to break...
by ngairedith 3 weeks, 6 days ago
in Introduction: Who I could Have Been
Edward O'Connor senr. died before his wife Bridget. I have not found his death yet.
by janilye 3 weeks, 6 days ago
FYI The Wigmore house at 50 Sheffield-street Coburg still stands. I cannot find a death for James Patrick O'Connor or Edward Michael O'Connor Jun.
by janilye 3 weeks, 6 days ago