tribalpages.com ( family trees ) The McAlpine family -(35 ) free viewing The Orr family -(87 ) " " Gillespie & Inglis family History- ( 233 ) free viewing...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in McAlpine, Orr, Gillespie, Ballantine surnames
I had a brief search could not find any " brewer " in the early 1800's ' where did you get your info from ? - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Trying to find any documentation that Nicholas Brewer, born 1806 is the son of James Brewer, 1775. Both died and buried in Blount County, TN.
Thankyou edmondsallan Gets complicated with all the Johns, James and Alexanders regards
by easterncoast 4 years ago
in Stewart of Lanark Glasgow
I am looking for the arrival of my great/g/grandfather possibly to Wellington from England.He was James Rickard, born 1842 Aberdeen,Scotland.According to National Archives records of an "Intention...
by Poppajack001 4 years ago
in IMMIGRANT SHIPS to WELLINGTON 1839-1899
wwebsite --> familysearch.org < IGI --> british isles --> Scotland --> Lanark -- ( 200 + entres ) for stewart for you to research -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Stewart of Lanark Glasgow
I see you have got the records from 1880 US census have look at ---> Family search.org. < --> new pilot search --> then advanced search I put in just the surname and pensylvania .us...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Mountains, Philadelphia, PA
You say you are 45 years old now so You were born around 1966. If we say your dad was ( 30 ) when you were born that brings us to ( 1936 Their is a 100 year restriction on official records from...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in looking for Waldeman Lange
good . Hard to decide whether to share with others what you find . However thats how most big ancestory pictures are made . Thanks for sharing it - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Frederick Bills and Mary Hays of Wellington, New Zealand
Coincidently I've been researching the 'Tudor Family' and one son John Tudor 1820-1909 emmigrated to Illinois and his decentants are also around Pontiac and Batavia. Jan
by janilye 4 years ago
in Has anyone researched the family tree of Matthew Julian who died in July 1832 at Welney Cambridgeshire?
Sorry got booted! John Dalton died 21 June 1847 Upwell. They had a son Naylor Dalton b:21 May 1835 at Tipps End, This son emigrated to I think Canada but he married in Batavia,Illinois a Mary...
by janilye 4 years ago
Daughter Sarah Julian b:1792 at Upwell, Camb d: 18 August 1869 married John Dalton b:1787 at Welney d:21
by janilye 4 years ago
Why i am looking at Letty is that i had been told she was my ggrandmother Emma Lawrence sister and i am fishing around to find Family as i have nothing about my ggrandparent even if there are...
by Keitha 4 years ago
in Looking for Coe Family From Pahiatua New Zealand
thanks Gerry
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Daft of Tasmania
i have death cert., but i also want to see the chart for medical reasons/health. thanks for responding. debbie
by debiebrown48 4 years ago
in Almshouse House/York, pa.
I admire your detailed research - it is a pleasure to peruse - Kind regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in the COE family of Wairarapa New Zealand
It is Marion and myself who are organising the reunion !!!
by MLH 4 years ago
in John Thomas DUFFY
Thats a nice story . Life does has its shocks now and then . Thank you for sharing it with us - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in How I got into Genealogy
Mathew Julian -b-1747 - Huntington _ cambridgeshire _ eng -m-1746 " " " -d- 1802 " " " -Father -...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago