At the risk of repeating Stute81's message, Flora Cameron (Simson) is also my great, great, great Aunt.
by kotuku 1 week, 1 day ago
in the autograph book of FLORA JANE SIMSON
Kia Ora, my name is Jessica and my grandather was Digger (Dolphas) King. His parents were Marion Yates and Richard King. Richard King was son of Henare Kingi and Peti Rudolph. The information I...
by jleaming 1 week, 1 day ago
in Looking for decendants of Wilhelm RUDOLPH who was a German Sailor that...
no help
by marieclaxon 1 week, 1 day ago
in christine bruin
sorry but still nothing
by marieclaxon 1 week, 1 day ago
in christine bruin
still nothing here on Christine bruin sorry
by marieclaxon 1 week, 1 day ago
in christine bruin
it is not here for my infor.
by marieclaxon 1 week, 1 day ago
in christine bruin
Hi Marie, click on the links I provided in the comment box at your last posting those are all that this site has on Christine Bruin
by ngairedith 1 week, 1 day ago
in bruin, galloway
Welcome back jonette. Unable to locate a birth for a Nellie Amelia FRANKS in the Australian birth records, including South Australia. There was a marriage for Nellie A FRANKS to...
by tonkin 1 week, 1 day ago
in Hilda May Stevenson of Fremantle, WA Born 1909??
Fantastic, thank you so much. So Neil Steel had a bunch of brothers and sisters I've never heard about. I wonder why! Brian
by BrianWS 1 week, 2 days ago
in I'm beginning a journey called The Family Steel
We are related. Ask your grand mother about Anna Ruth guess... Think leeci was her aunt... Anna is my gramdmother
by bradholley 1 week, 2 days ago
in Looking for GRAY family in Jumbo, Oklahoma
No. I am trying to find My grandfather, father of my dad. Arthur Ettinger.
by candlestick 1 week, 2 days ago
in Looking for Ettingers from Noel Nova Scotia
Emma Tibby is my 2G grandmother. She was the daughter of Henry, who was born in London, and he was the son of James, who was born in Wendover in 1791.
by GrahamGeorge 1 week, 2 days ago
in Tibby/Tibbey
Thank you for that info. I am now looking for where her birth mother was born. Her name is Nellie Amelia Franks and according to info I have she was born in Quorn, South Aust, and was 22 when she...
by jonette 1 week, 2 days ago
in Hilda May Stevenson of Fremantle, WA Born 1909??
hi Marie, * parents of John & Christine written 6 July 2011 * Galloway, Bruin written 22 June 2012 * Bruin, Galloway written 16 Aug 2013 * Christine Bruin...
by ngairedith 1 week, 2 days ago
in bruin
Information on William Brocklebank - kindly given by Pat brocklebank who has extensivey researched this family. Wm B'Bank born Birkenhead, Cheshire, England 1853, Died Sydney Australia 1928....
by donnell 1 week, 2 days ago
in William BROCKLEBANK & Frances Hodgman TYREE - Dunedin
You have Frances Hodgman Tyree buried with Edward George Tyree 1878 - 1952 then a ?. Edward George was Frances' cousin - her father's (Fred Jeremiah 1832 - 1903) brother's(William Tyree 1820 -...
by donnell 1 week, 2 days ago
in William BROCKLEBANK & Frances Hodgman TYREE - Dunedin
Thanks so much. It' folks like you sharing genealogy that makes it so interesting and so much fun. Again, thank you
by Gin 1 week, 2 days ago
in Looking for info on James Merrick Andrews and his family of Philadelphia, PA. He was born 01 June 1890 and his father, Benjamin I Andrews born 1852
No relation to family, glad to be able to help,I am based in the UK. If you need any thing more just post.
by wizard28 1 week, 2 days ago