Genealogical details of Henry and Edmund's families are being added.
by itellya 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in HENRY DUNN (MORNINGTON) AND EDMOND DUNN (TULLAMARINE) WERE BROTHERS; VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.
BARNARD, will ask my friend if this one is connected to her Barnard's, but notice it does say Connecticut, but worth finding out..
by neich 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Sarah E. Barnard, daughter of Edward Barnard, Jr. & Wife of Ambrose Hotchkiss
Many names from GREYTOWN I can assist with ie BARNARD have a friend in Bay of Plenty who has all the info! he was also in Carterton.
by neich 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in BARNARD buried Christchurch
what further info do you want Ray? Do you want to go back past Arthur John? or forward after your dad? Remember, we cannot print info on anyone still living without their permission
by ngairedith 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Help with Rolfe/Harding inTauranga
Can anyone help me here ?
by Ray1 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Help with Rolfe/Harding inTauranga
David Duncan's brother would have been on Gowrie Side. The link for the parish of Tullamarine doesn't seem to be working so just type TULLAMARINE, COUNTY OF BOURKE into your search bar.
by itellya 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in YARNS: ABOUT BIG CLARKE AND HIS BRO AND DAVID DUNCAN THE BUILDER, VIC., AUST.
EventDeath Event registration number8784 Registration year1864 Personal information Family nameDUNCAN Given namesDavid SexUnknown Father's nameDavid Hay Mother's nameIsabella (Blair) Place of...
by itellya 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hi Ngairedith A lot more information has flooded in, and I am attaching what I find on Wikitree. Mabel Packard Baird, became Mabel Packard Burrell, and from 1955 Mabel Packard Norling. Her...
by ge_burrell 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Are there any WINTER family from Bentworth in Hampshire, UK out there? I have the New Zealand side of the family and am willing to share.
here is a family tree for her margie
by ngairedith 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Mary Ann Julia Surman
My father told me that she had Horses...
by theresajahndoyle 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Hello i look for info about my grand mother: Lauri Alwyn born Exton.
Thank you for your Answer. It's very interesting info. I look forward. It's maybe could be my grand-mother :-)
by theresajahndoyle 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Hello i look for info about my grand mother: Lauri Alwyn born Exton.
Mary Ann Julia Surman nee Joss. I think her parents were Captain James Joss and Julie Ann Joss nee Kurukuru. She may have been married to James Surman and John Leech Dawson. I don't have any other...
by margie9576 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Mary Ann Julia Surman
Welcome margie9576. What details do you require for Mary? If you include a few more details about Mary's year and place of birth it may assist other members with record searches.
by tonkin 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Mary Ann Julia Surman
I cannot find our last letters . I think David Earl Lindsay is not what we first thought . There was another researcher who gave help but it does not come up now she thinks he was born in Glasgow...
by Tiko 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Does any one have a David Earl Lindsay who married in 1856 in Wellington to Elizabeth Brown
It's a bit involved :) I will private message you delwyn
by ngairedith 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Schumacher of Christchurch, New Zealand
It's Correct! But how did you bring up the birth date 1912.21.11? delwyns
by delwyns 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Schumacher of Christchurch, New Zealand
HiCheryl. I also have Barnett relatives and found your Sarah in my file. Her father was Henry KcKeown who married Joanna McCartin in 1876. Sarah Jane was born in 1876 and died in 1966. I also...
by RoDaHo 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Looking for my family William and Sarah Barnett, New Zealand
You're very welcome ge. As I stated earlier just email if your would like more info such as census etc. Cheers, Glen (hit the wrong key last time... lol)
by GLC 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thank you Ngaire and also Clen. The history above reinforces knowledge I have been compiling. I have one further revelation tonight .. Mabel Packard Baird married James Burrell, but I am...
by ge_burrell 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Here is a connection between the Doyle and Exton families? Is this co-incidence? OBITUARY. MR W. J. DOYLE. Mr William John Doyle, of Doyleston who passed away in Christchurch on Friday night,...
by Crawford 1 month, 2 weeks ago
in Hello i look for info about my grand mother: Lauri Alwyn born Exton.