What were the names of your father and Grandfather, where were they born what year
by wizard28 6 days, 19 hours ago
in Goodridge/Goodrich/Gutteridge/G├╝ttrich
New Zealand, Birth Index Name: Irene Rickard Birth Date: Jul-Aug-Sep 1898 Registration Place: Huntly, New Zealand Folio Number: 2440
by wizard28 6 days, 19 hours ago
in Looking for Irene Margaret Rickard family.
her married name was thelma rowland, before her marriage she was thelma newton born 1903 to who? I do not know but she was born in hartford, ct
by dispatch747 6 days, 19 hours ago
in theodore vinness chagnon 22 july 1902
Sarah Elizabeth harp where and when was she born?
by wizard28 6 days, 20 hours ago
in Looking for Sarah Elizabeth harp
Kathryn Eileen wortman where and when was she born ?
by wizard28 6 days, 20 hours ago
in Looking for info on Kathryn Eileen wortman
Do you have any names dates of birth marriage death for the Guy family you are looking for ?
by wizard28 6 days, 20 hours ago
in Looking for Guy family of Hartland
Who was your g/mother?
by wizard28 6 days, 20 hours ago
in theodore vinness chagnon 22 july 1902
I am exclusively on here to find out any information about Charlie. I grew up with my Mum and (from 2 years old) my Step-Dad (who I love to bits and he is my Dad). I had an average life in the...
by mandz17 6 days, 21 hours ago
in Looking for PICKERING of Lawrence Otago
thank you I have that now but between 1930 and 1933 he changed his name to Shannon? and my grandmother was in the 1910 census in Hartford, but what happened to her parents?
by dispatch747 6 days, 21 hours ago
in theodore vinness chagnon 22 july 1902
Birth Theodore Vinnees Chagnon Gender: Male Birth Date: 22 Jul 1902 Birth Place: North Adams, Massachusetts, USA Father: William Chagnon Mother: Marie Bleau
by wizard28 6 days, 22 hours ago
in theodore vinness chagnon 22 july 1902
Cathcart Ship: 1387 tons Captain: Crawford Sailed London 10th June 1874 - arrived Lyttelton 29th August 1874 A remarkable passage was made by the fine iron clipper Cathcart to Lyttelton in 1874....
by wizard28 1 week ago
in I am looking for Aurthur Herbert Yaxley who married Annie Ede
Birth Name: Arthur Yaxley Registration Year: 1868 Registration Quarter: Jan-Feb-Mar Registration district: St Albans Inferred County: Hertfordshire Volume: 3a Page: 366 Son of:...
by wizard28 1 week ago
in I am looking for Aurthur Herbert Yaxley who married Annie Ede
Name: Arthur Herbert Yaxley Birth Date: Apr-May-Jun 1894 Registration Place: Kaiapoi, New Zealand Folio Number: 1893 .............................................................. Name:...
by wizard28 1 week ago
in I am looking for Aurthur Herbert Yaxley who married Annie Ede
New Zealand, Marriage Index Name: Arthur Yaxley Gender: Male Marriage Year: 1893 Relation: Bridegroom Spouse: Annie Ede Folio Number: 2518 Children Arthur Herbert Yaxley 1894 â...
by wizard28 1 week ago
in I am looking for Aurthur Herbert Yaxley who married Annie Ede
This is terrific, thank you so much. I'm going to print this and I'll get back with you as regards questions. I would like to know if you're descended from the Clarys in Guernsey County, Ohio.
by seekertoo 1 week ago
in CLARYs of Guernsey County, Ohio
I have so much on the "Clary clan" cause that is my maiden name and my Uncle did a full research on them but I went back further than he did so here is some things that might help and if you want...
by 1217kitten 1 week ago
in CLARYs of Guernsey County, Ohio
Thanks ever so much. Don't know why I could find this information. I am so grateful to you and the other members of Family Tree Circle.
by eastville 1 week ago
in Sarah Ann Brown - Census 1861 Nottinghamshire
This could be a possibility Births Sep 1872 STROUD Female Bradfield 2c 335
by asheppard 1 week ago
in looking for STROUD of berkshire,england
This could be the marriage Marriages Dec 1857 Brown William Basford 7b 202 Hays Ann Basford 7b 202 Possible birth for Sarah Ann, age recorded on 1861 2 months, Census taken 1...
by asheppard 1 week ago
in Sarah Ann Brown - Census 1861 Nottinghamshire
hi,thank you for your reply.charles walter little.dad was charles little,BLEWER/BREWER? clara maria stroud dad was henry stroud,green grocer.both alive at time of marriage. Have charles w.little...
by bikerpgs 1 week ago