Hogben 1931 Kondinin - was Fred (?) son of George Reuben Hogben of Plaisow, London, England?
by bell1234 4 years, 8 months ago
in Western Australia SURNAMES LIST ... H ...
Thanks for that. He was my Grand Father. I am new at this searching and am now looking to see if he remarried after he left my Grand mother, Jane.
by mrainbow 4 years, 8 months ago
in year of death William clyde rainbow
I think you have been fed the wrong information. Jonathan's daughter, Jane REED, married John Snell TONKIN in 1884, and not James TONKIN. Jane was born in Avoca in 1860.
by tonkin 4 years, 8 months ago
in PEPPER marriages (males) 1852-1900 Victoria Australia
I show my gggg-grandfathers name being Elias Nine b. @1818 in Virginia to John (Johannes) & Margaret Nine. My gggg-grandmother was Catherine (Bolyard?) b. @1821; leading to my grandfather...
by lenanine 4 years, 8 months ago
in Eli Nine from Terra Alta WVA in the 1800's
should be Carey is our family name, my Uncle Carey was quiet proud of his name.
by Dave Calladine 4 years, 8 months ago
in Ahnentafel of David Calladine (me)
For Joseph's ancestry it's probably a good idea to have a look at this Wencil Vaclav Janda
in Looking for ancestors of Wesley Albert YANDA
I believe this" Joseph "to be the father of Antoine Yando - could not find a birth cerificates for them and the male line followed as Fredrick Wesley Yanda / Wesley Albert Yanda /...
in ANTOINE YANDO - Canada - 1838
I think Wesley Albert Yanda was the son of Antoine Yando & his second Marriage , and step brother to William - b- 1880
in ANTOINE YANDO - Canada - 1838
Hello again, I do know about Ethel Lilian McBarron nee James,if she was the one who wrote the inscription on the back of the photo, the Grandfather James' Grandmother could be Catherine Flanagan...
by wileli 4 years, 8 months ago
in Searching for STAFFORD from Mount Kembla, Australia
If you go to familysearch.org .....look for the 1850 census. for Giles County, Giles, Tennessee James M Berryman.........36 Susan//////////////// 35 George W.................16 Wm....
by poorone 4 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for the parents of George Washington Perryman
Hi Tonkin,Jane Reed daughter of Jonathan married James Tonkin in Avoca, I believe. Are you part of her descendents? I add my family line. 28.12.1710 George Reed m Grace Clinick at St Andrews,...
by Cornish Reed 4 years, 8 months ago
in PEPPER marriages (males) 1852-1900 Victoria Australia
Hi Surnames were often spelt wrong in records some possible suggestions Borth, Breith, Braat, Bret, Barth, Brett, Barthe, Brathe Shellyb
by shellyb 4 years, 8 months ago
in Is there a different spelling for "Brath"?
i am a descendant of R.J.Clark who married Zula Mae Eady,i am looking for family on both sides if u are related to either of them u can e-mail me at [email protected] thanks so much
by tooyungma 4 years, 8 months ago
in Clark Family
Thank you! I will give it a try.
by chrissyscott11 4 years, 8 months ago
in What is the best place to search records from Ireland
MEDICAL RECORD QUOTES The following quotes were taken from actual medical records dictated by physicians. They appeared in a column written by Richard Lederer, Ph.D., for the journal of Court...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 8 months ago
in Off Topic (1)
Researching your Irish Roots
in What is the best place to search records from Ireland
There is a family history centre in Dublin, if you follow the link I am sure they will be able to direct you - http://www.nli.ie/ Good luck...............
by mowsehowse 4 years, 8 months ago
in What is the best place to search records from Ireland
Thank you for this extra information smcintosh. I'm sure this will be a big help to others researching this family line. Every little bit helps.
by tonkin 4 years, 8 months ago
in WHITEHEAD Robert married Mary BEST 1845
Hi Googy If your Rose Maltild Ferguson Knight died at Mont Park , Bundoora she would have had a inquest to her death you can get a copy from Public Records office, Melbourne Victoria. Regards Frau
by frau 4 years, 8 months ago
in Matilda Knight Sandhurst Victoria Australia
Hang on I have Wesley's marriage dates mucked up. He married Dottie in 1897. I spose you know that part better than me.
in Looking for ancestors of Wesley Albert YANDA