Found out he was born in 1925 and died in 1981 somewhere in Illions.Suppose to have a half sister may be in Kentucky or Tennesse.Her name might be Sharon.
by perknbeans 6 years ago
in PERKINS ESCAR WILLIE from Tennesse or any other relatives.
Hey ya'll, there is a 1840 census from Spalding or Jasper Co Ga listing a David Waters Revwar soldier (aged 105) living w Wiley Henderson. Quite possible this was Wiley's father in law. please...
by lynda7 6 years ago
in Looking for WATERS of Abbeville , SC
Hi All, Just wondering if any of you have seen the wonderful "Cook Family Album" compiled and self-published by Allen W. Maunder (another Cook descendant)which gives a reasonable...
by flossie00 6 years ago
in Searching for the Decendants of Henry William or William Henry Cook born 1800's
to help kiwifred
by ngairedith 6 years ago
in KNEWSTUBB marriages New Zealand 1854 - 1926
Thanks for that Tonkin - much clearer! three heads are better than one for this one.. I believe my Thomas to be Thomas Richard SHUTTLEWORTH Off i go with some more research in that direction -...
by becdean 6 years ago
in Thomas Richmond SHUTTLEWORTH (1832-1913) married Mary BROWN in 1860 and Martha SINCOCK in 1878
thanks for the reply Roy
by becdean 6 years ago
in SHUTTLEWORTH marriages 1846-1888 Victoria Australia
Very slim becdean, but I could be wrong.
by tonkin 6 years ago
in SHUTTLEWORTH marriages 1846-1888 Victoria Australia
I was just having a look at your journal and I'm a bit confused about a few things. To start with I do not think the Thomas 'Richard' SHUTTLEWORTH married to Mary BROWN in 1860 is the same...
by tonkin 6 years ago
I think your right Jan - the Martha SINCOCK marriage is not correct for the Thomas in my tree - He was born in 1849 in Collingwood as you said in your first comment - too many years difference. I...
by becdean 6 years ago
some KNEWSTUBB marriages for you
by ngairedith 6 years ago
in Calling all Knewstubb's
I forgot to mention the name is quite well known up north
by edmondsallan 6 years ago
in RE - TE MARAE - TE- PARA- Bay of Islands-NZ- 1719
Which branch are you researching Muzzy?
by becdean 6 years ago
in Shuttleworth
Which branch are you researching Muzzy?
by becdean 6 years ago
in Shuttleworth
Thanks for the research Tonkin - What do you think the chances of the two Thomas' you have listed being the same person?
by becdean 6 years ago
in SHUTTLEWORTH marriages 1846-1888 Victoria Australia
Thanks Jan, I'm still not convinced - I'll keep digging around too. I'm thinking we have uncovered another Thomas SHUTTLEWORTH family with your LYE connection. I've just noticed that in...
by becdean 6 years ago
hello again serena, I will get back to you asap
by ngairedith 6 years ago
in the FEATHERSTON cemetery SOLDIERS - page 1 - ALEXANDER to OGLE
Hello, Would like to know more about David Condon, as you have listed possible parents as Timothy & Margaret. Would like to know how you came up with them as his parents please. By the...
by serenak1 6 years ago
in the FEATHERSTON cemetery SOLDIERS - page 1 - ALEXANDER to OGLE
thank you Tumbleweed, this list was of the MATUSCHKA weddings between 1888 & 1930 but thank you for your info. Hope others will benefit from that too
by ngairedith 6 years ago
in MATUSCHKA marriages New Zealand 1888 - 1930
Hi - My mother, Phyllis Whitton is a missing Matuschka bride. She married Athol Neil Ludwig MacKinnon in 1942. Also, My uncle is a missing groom - Horace James Matuschka, married Inez DeJong...
by Tumbleweed 6 years ago
in MATUSCHKA marriages New Zealand 1888 - 1930
Ive found some Knewstubb in Ashburton, Wanganui, West Coast, Bay of Plenty, Dunedin, (actually the majority are from Dunedin)
by ngairedith 6 years ago