Hope you don't find this on online ... you can only drink so much.
by tonkin 6 years, 2 months ago
in Liquor Licenses Sydney 1809
Looking for William M. Gross, Joseph or Alma Gross family. Contact me. e-mail Name: Alicia Valenzuela Thanks.
by jaquer1 6 years, 2 months ago
in LOOKING FOR ATCHLEY, BROWN, RENEMAN, GROSS, & FALKENBERG
I need a drink after that!
by tonkin 6 years, 2 months ago
in Liquor Licenses granted in the Colony of New South Wales 1810
I caught the @#@ - What does ###[email protected] say?
by 1bobbylee 6 years, 2 months ago
in Liquor Licenses granted in the Colony of New South Wales 1810
Hi ngairedith. Josephine Bassett's mothers name was Sarah jessica Hudson. The problem I have here though is that with the dates of births I have makes her only 12 when she had Josephine. So...
by neilr94 6 years, 2 months ago
in BASSETT & BRYANT - a brother and a son killed in war within same 2 weeks
Do you know when and where in Scotland James was born or approximate dates or even a guesstimate would help. Do you have any parents information? Any information would be helpful in searching...
by asheppard 6 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for info on John Havelock Anderson (Scottishman)
1.owner edit 2. Browse 3. choose photo -open. 4. submit
in I would like to attach a photo to a Journal but not sure how to do it.
What a nuisance. I just finished transcribing all this then found it already online. @#@###[email protected]
in Liquor Licenses granted in the Colony of New South Wales 1810
Thanks. Where do I find the couple that you mentioned? Some writers suggest that Cyriac may have been Daniel's uncle. While I have my doubts, both their connections with Milton seems more than a...
by dcorney 6 years, 2 months ago
in I am looking for information on Peter Skinner, Staymaker, London, c. 1700
in "THE GLEN" LEFROY TASMANIA
Yes, initially Shropshire threw me too, but I reckon I proved it valid via the Corbet link?? And then I fondly imagined the quotes above did strongly suggest that Daniel was Mary's brother....
by mowsehowse 6 years, 2 months ago
in I am looking for information on Peter Skinner, Staymaker, London, c. 1700
Hi Nagoc, My grandmother was Myra Sward she was born on Bruny Island, Tasmania on the 23/10/1911, sister of Kath Sward, daughter's of Emmanuel Sward who hailed from Portugal.
by shanem 6 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for COGANs and SWARDs
hi Helen, some info on the Streeter families STREETER BRIDES in New Zealand STREETER GROOMS in New Zealand STREETER buried in CHRISTCHURCH
in looking for streeter of christchurch nz
Hello aussiemum. May I suggest you reply to Sugarboy's journal if you have a connection with Roland Hill SMITH of Wallsend. Sugarboy will be notified that someone has replied to his journal, as...
by tonkin 6 years, 2 months ago