Perhaps, Not so much linked to the masons as to the Easterling people. When Henry 111 was building Westminster abbey the master masons imported a very fine timber from forests around the Baltic Sea...
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
My great grandfather, Patrick O'Hara arrived in the USA between 1872 to 1878 and settled in Youngstown,Ohio. All I have on him is a birth date Oct.1857 Kilglass Cullens Ireland and his mother's...
by jockoruthbutkus 4 years, 3 months ago
in O'Hara belfast
I have a friend whose last name is Easter and another friend of mine was wondering if that family name was at all linked or connected with the free masons?
by mlwaddill83 4 years, 3 months ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
are you talking about the Easterling boards
by andrewsm 4 years, 3 months ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
how do you mean
by andrewsm 4 years, 3 months ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
When I started my first research over 25 years ago, I had only my fathers name, my mothers name, my grandmother (on fathers side) and my step-grandfather's name (on fathers side); also had my...
by mdwarner 4 years, 3 months ago
in how do i go about finding my ancesters as I have very little information on them
glad i can help others with the research am doing myself re quinn and u found this useful am on facebook too look up quinn you will get my page
by luvdoctor 4 years, 3 months ago
in the clan quinn of ireland interesting
jan am glad i could help out and answer a few questions u had in your head i have a page on facebook as well that am researching into quinn and other connections that maybe connected to the...
by luvdoctor 4 years, 3 months ago
in history of quinn
I'm not too sure about two of the girls born at Gunnedah to William and Jane.
in ROWLAND of Stepney and NSW
Some of this family are in-laws on my tree I'll post a journal, that might be easier. Jan
in ROWLAND of Stepney and NSW
Actually on that day two people were hanged the other one was Thomas Ryan alias William Martin who murdered his mate Joseph Hartweg over 4 loaves of bread.
in John ARROW 1829-1859 and the Brutal Murder of Catherine Leary
I am a great grandchild of Sophia and would like to contact any other descendants especially those of Mary Ann Esther Peter Stein
by peterjstein 4 years, 3 months ago
in ROWLAND of Stepney and NSW
I think you've helped me out by talking about the Quin Quinn names. I have a William Joseph Quinn born in Limerick 1814 died Australia 1889 He was Married on 4 May 1811 at St.Michaels Church...
in history of quinn
good journal. Very interesting. I didn't know that about Quin and Quinn. In my tree I have many Quinn's from Limerick and Quinnell's from Kent who seem to have originated in County Cork
in the clan quinn of ireland interesting
Yeah! Don't forget the painted faces, candy apples, and cotton candy for the kiddies.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 3 months ago
in John ARROW 1829-1859 and the Brutal Murder of Catherine Leary
Sorry read that wrongly. (got the flu and full of drugs) but anyway if one strayed to South America that's the site. South Africa- go to http://www.sagenealogy.co.za/
in I am researching many ancesters. I have ties in England, India, S....
The first step in South American Research- go to the flags, on the flags are links portal. http://www.fhlfavorites.info/Links/South_America/south_america.htm
in I am researching many ancesters. I have ties in England, India, S....
Now I know why I'm not a genealogist. Too much sizzle
in Anyone can be a Genealogist !!!
I'll send you a copy. I've got some things on Grover and the Rock Inn too. and Gin's Leap. PM me.
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886