what dates . what places-Regards
in obrien
I think its Ebenezer Knight & Sally Barnes.Then Peter(ggramp) mar-Mary Savage before my (ggram) Harriet.Im hiting many as i go but many I have no Ideaif their connected. I was told Proctor mite...
by SierraLee 4 years ago
in Sussanah Chamberline
Yes!!COOL! I guess when I start on something this exciting I cant quit.?OHHHH,this is just a SMALL portion of what Im doing.Im checking each name & SURNAME & identifying WHAT they mean.I...
by SierraLee 4 years ago
in Sussanah Chamberline
Hi Shelly, My grandfather was Joseph Connolly born in 1886 in Mweenish. His parent's were Martin Connolly and Mary Greene. Joseph married Bridget McDonagh of Ard West Carna and they settled in...
by abears 4 years ago
in Connolly/Connelly/Greene/King (Ireland/Galway/Carna/Mweenish & S. Boston)
by abears 4 years ago
in Connolly/Connelly/Greene/King (Ireland/Galway/Carna/Mweenish & S. Boston)
thanks Jan -Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in looking for family history on the COOKE family
sorry all official records come under the official time frame gap of ( 100 years )from daily date . yours will be ( 2030 )- a member might know - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in does anyone know LORRAINE MORGAN..that's her maiden name...don't know her married name...she was born in belfast in the 1930's
use the website given to you in your ( 2 ) other queries - Regards
in Who is Charles O Crandall,born nov 9 1851
good - good -good - great work . My oh my -you have been hard at it-well done - Regards
in Sussanah Chamberline
find an ancestry website - put in name - place- date - BDM if you have them - Recommend --> Familysearch.org - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in How do find native american lineage in family history?
refer to answer in your other enquiry - Regards
in Charles,Clinton,Clayton Crandall,help researhing
Thanks for sending that journal for all of us to peruse . well done -Regards
in parmley family tree
without a given name to assist go to --> familysearch.org --> all sources - Pennsylvania or Illinios - ( 148+ ) although they seem to be mostly in alabama -- Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in does anyone have any info on Crandalls of allengany an livingston co
Thank you for the website-I will check the sources. Regards.
by Charlotte1952 4 years ago
in "Looking for CONRAD from Northumberland county Pennsylvania"
Website --> familysearch.org < - Pilot search --> advance search - put in full name - --> place - Kentucky ( 235 ) just united states- 11,000 or tributes.com - full name etc - ( 250...
in GREAT GRANDFATHER BURIEL PLACE
Website - > familysearch.org. < --> all sources - united states ( 259 + ) for you to research including a couple of entries for Prussia - germany - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in "Looking for CONRAD from Northumberland county Pennsylvania"
their several websites - For a beginner ( like my self )I would ngo for a free one and large = Familysearch.org - Put in the surname - date - country County if not Part oF . The smallest you can...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in I am researching the Bittle, (Buttel, Biddle, Buttle,Beitle) Family Name. I have read the conflicting reprots of the following: "Decendents of Christopher Bittle" vs. The Biddle or Bittle or Buttel Famly Website. How do I get started?
Hello - Well I am going to put down here a few things after researching over 5,000 " Sloans " on deaths , marriages , Births from about 20 Different websites- you might think I have gone nuts -...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in I would like the name of John Jasper Sloan's father and mother. John Jasper Sloan was born in Hendricks County?, Indiana in 1830. He was married to Martha or Mary Jane Huffman who was born in Missouri? in 1841. Thanks, Ron Sloan