thats well put together - thank you for letting us share it with you - Regards
in The Etherton side of my family~
sorry -- I hope a member may be able to asist you - Regards
in Unknown Aunt
familysearch.org - all resources - James Hampton MO - (2 ) AR ( 21 ) Arkansas ( 115 ) - for you to research -regards
in Looking for James C.HAMPTON,MO,AR
- familysearch,org - all sources - canada - Kingyens ( 34 ) for you to research -- Regards
in Connections to Canadian KINGYENS families
-familysearch.org-- all sources - _ James Jenkins NY - ( 172 ) MO ( 22 ) TX ( 199 ) for you to research -Regards
in James JENKINS,NY,MO,TX
Thank for that. Have been searching the familysearch.org for sometime now. There are quite a few records i have found, then i hit a brick wall so finding the family has come at a great time for all...
by groovygranny 4 years, 3 months ago
in "HIND" family in India records
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - kentucky - Malinda Towsend -- ( 14 ) for you to research - Regards
in Looking for Townsend of Kentucky
- familysearch.org - all sources - ( surname only - verrochi ) united states -- all counties - ( 60 ) for you to research - Regards
in Looking for VARROCHI (VERROCHI) of Walpole Massachusetts and Italy
in Towills Family History -Dorset England
Hi, I'm Teody Ng from Samal Island, Davao,son of Ng Ung aka Samiok Ng from Canton China. When I was young, I could hear him mention the name Ng Fong. Unfortunately, I was not able to get more info...
by teody 4 years, 3 months ago
in Im Looking for the member of Ng Famliy member!
-Familysearch.org --British Isles - IGI - ( 56 ) for you to look at -Regards
in Looking for ancestors of Mary Ann Ludwick, born about 1806 in East Indies as a British Citizen.
Familysearch.org -- all sources - australia --( 12 ) for you to look at -regards
in Seeking info on Kathlene Spiers,born Fiji 1868,married Albert Townsend Goulburn nsw australia 1886,died 1899.
-- familysearch.org.-- all sources - " Hind " -- India = ( 51 ) for you to research Tribalpages.com - has ( 1,461 ) family trees with that name - Regards
in "HIND" family in India records
NC SC GA Joshua Welch - familysearch.org --all sources --( 11 ) (- ) (4 ) Brown " united states- all states -- ( 332+ ) King " ' " "...
in Seeking WELCH, BROWN, KING Families in : NC,SC, GA
great - regards
in Wm. ENNIS found in County Down son of McMASTERS
excellent research - thank you for letting us peruse your journal - Regards
in Where I Found My Ancestors
Familysearch.org -- all sources- - ( just put in sur name Knopp - united states - all counties -( 276 ) for you to research Regards
in Death of ggggrandfather William Knopp b. 1796 Essex d. after 1860 in Utah.
Oh also, I found that Dugald McGowan came over in 1856 on the "Red Clipper". I wondered if he may have been a convict. Do you know of any way that I may find this out. Its just that family rumour...
by Jenny467 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for McGowans of Moyston, Victoria Australia
-familysearch.org - all sources- all states - --Eliza Knopp - ( 32 ) for you to research -Trbalpages.com - ( 424 ) family trees with that surname for you to research - Regards
in Eliza KNOPP b. 1827 Essex UK , arrived New York 1856 aboard Mormon ship "Caravan" with parents. Anyone know her marriage or death please. (I think she may have stayed in PA) Parents listed as going to Utah 1860.
Hi Gerry, Wow you are fast. I have some of this information, but not all and it has taken me forever to get it. I am very thankful for this. I too have been unable to find any trace of Dugald,...
by Jenny467 4 years, 3 months ago