im looking for william henry ( ringer) anderson who marry laurel neta mackenny (anderson) they had two boys and three girls name are noel henry anderson (my father),william (billy...
by 0415724550 4 years, 10 months ago
in WILLIAM ANDERSON - Edinburgh- Scotland - NZ -1848
Hi Malcolm, who were some of the descendants and where did they come from/live so that we can trace them back perhaps where did Mary Ann Eliza Green live?
in Looking for Mary Ann Eliza Green and her ancestor family.
Delightful journal Jan! You invited me back in time. I smiled at the memories. Yes, the marbles are probably the same in Australia and the U.S. Just described differently. Mom patched the knees...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in Marbles
Oh yeah... How much advice is needed to pump air into a tire? But, I am sure they would be able to give five or more needed solutions. Check woman kneeling on the right. She reminds me of the...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in No words needed
Hi Jan, Thomas Verry 1843 NZ 1895 NZ Can you help me fit this one into the family as haven't been able to trace any details. Thanks Malcolm
by malcolm_lind 4 years, 10 months ago
in Information on Charles VERRY b 1818 or 1821?
Heeereees Rodney! I am such a bad cook. If we leave dental flose in the kitchen, the Roaches Hang themselves. My horse's jockey was hitting the horse. The horse turns around and says,...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in Off Topic (1)
I am researching the Minter Family from Lee County, NC. Particularly my great-great-great grandmother Rachel Minter b. 1880 in Cape Fear, NC d. 1964....any information would be great!
by LakeshaHawes 4 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for Lane/Minter Family also Riley from Texas/NewYork
OK, but (scott at familytreecircles.com) doesn't work either!
by mowsehowse 4 years, 10 months ago
in Announcing: Favorites - More new features on Family Tree Circles
You have to send it to me directly via email, not the contact form. If there is some text in your post that is triggering the issue I was talking about, the contact form won't work either.
by Scott_J 4 years, 10 months ago
in Announcing: Favorites - More new features on Family Tree Circles
Hi Scott, I have just tried to send you the journal by using your "contact" button, and for the 6th time of trying to post in draft, or post or send to you, I get: Not Found Oh noes! The...
by mowsehowse 4 years, 10 months ago
in Announcing: Favorites - More new features on Family Tree Circles
I am related to the Crittenden's from Luton. Are you still looking for information on the family?
by Suziem 4 years, 10 months ago
in Crittenden, Crettenden, Cruttenden
and all those women would be giving advice
in No words needed
If that had been my Dad, he would have already snatched me up by the ear, and have me pumping like crazy on that tire!
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in No words needed
I love the boy on the left laughing at his father pumping up the tyre
in No words needed
That's fantastic! congrats.
by Scott_J 4 years, 10 months ago
in My hard work seems to be paying off
hope this may be who you are looking for: John & Mary Ann CUTLER
in "Looking for CUTLER of Fordingbridge ,Hampshire" .Came to New Zealand with...
James Bullock is my gggrandfather and i have been unable to find out much info on him............what info do you have please hope to hear from you soon christine
by cbonn 4 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for descendants of James Bullock and Margaret Beattie
Congratulations!! this is great, good for you:- VIEW- Reaching into the past
in My hard work seems to be paying off
My ancestor from Dublin, Edward Browne, blacksmith (son of John Browne, farmer) was with the Ribbonite movement and sent to Australia in 1822 for the term of his natural.. for Catholic anti-English...
by benjamincooms 4 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for Garden West of Dublin
I had brick walls and almost gave up. Thank you janilye for pointing me in the right direction
by lola126 4 years, 10 months ago