Hello Kawhio, Do you have a time frame with which we can work around and perhaps a couple of first names? I remember the wonderful indulgence of soaking in the hot springs at Te Puia Beach...
in Bush - N.Z.
What year? i have a traweek somewhere on my family tree and most my family are from cornwall
by carlyvevers 4 years, 5 months ago
in Robard Traweek: where was he born?
wilfordbntn@windstream.net
by jamesbntn 4 years, 5 months ago
in the douberly-dubberly paper trail in america 1696-1996
am considering releasing a revised tides of time this year possibly with an added history section,we have been dealing with family history research company in scotland that have come up with...
by CGSTANAWAY 4 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for descendants of Captain John James STANAWAY born c1813 England, died 17 Aug 1874 Tokatoka, Auckland, New Zealand
by nanapam68 4 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Penn and Tompson
Have you found out about Rezin Davis. I have the Davis Families of the Savannah River Valley Book, and states Reasin Davis was a Capt with the Maryland Troops. The first paragraph of this book...
by okiecowgirl 4 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for father of Harmon or Harman Davis, d. 22 Apr. 1805, Newberry, SC
Do you know if your Mame Bell had any children? If so do you know any of their names and where they are? Do you know any other of her family members and where they reside? What part of...
by ebonyrod2 4 years, 5 months ago
in Bell family of Alabama, and California
No Clinten My Riley's were from Va. and came to Ky, just before 1800.
by lsthompson 4 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Va. & Ky. Riley - John Gent. & John Gransir - lines
No Clinten My Riley's were from Va. and came to Ky, just before 1800.
by lsthompson 4 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Va. & Ky. Riley - John Gent. & John Gransir - lines
How far have you tried census records, Dookie? I have found that also familysearchlabs.org has many records that the other websites don't. Good luck with your family search.
by AnLynn208 4 years, 5 months ago
in Descendants of Alexander Hamilton
Hello, Anlynn. My Great Great Grandma's maiden name was Hamilton. Or somewhere close to that. Ancestry trees haven't been working for me. Also, my family has linked the Morgan family with the...
by dookie791 4 years, 5 months ago
in Descendants of Alexander Hamilton
Both buried at Harmony Baptist Church cemetary in Mitchell County, Ga.
by 1985pirate 4 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for info
Thanks for that - confirms with more accuracy (birthdates) the information I had.
by DennisJones 4 years, 5 months ago
in Edward James Jones - New Zealand
Looking for info on Little Berry (Littlebury)Bishop, born 1799/1800 Spartanburg, SC. Need his parents name.
by EFaucett 4 years, 5 months ago
in
Dear dkroz, Welcome to FamilyTreeCircles. Possible children of couple: William G. KNIGHT and Elizabeth A. unknown:- 1849 James KNIGHT born New South Wales, Australia 1851 John I. KNIGHT...
by allycat 4 years, 5 months ago
in Seeking info on KNIGHT William George Gilbert
I have her father (Thomas Brookes 1818-1891) & mum Mary Crowther (1820- 1892?). Mary's dad was Thomas Crowther & Mum was Ann(Nancy). Need Nancy's maiden name & need to go back to her...
by fayos 4 years, 5 months ago
in Mary Ann Brookes b.Altrincham UK 1852
I have a Mamie Vaughn Bell in my family, born Aug 1888?! But sorry, don't recognize the other names.
by montevallo79 4 years, 5 months ago
in Bell family of Alabama, and California
Hello sharry, I have posted a journal on the info I have found so far on Walter & ALice PATTERSON The reason for posting a journal (as opposed to just leaving a comment) is so that...
in information on walter david patterson new zealand
Are you any relation to Jessie Menzies Hall who was married to William Arthur Browne? Thank you Laurien
by Laurien 4 years, 5 months ago
in FRENCH ORIGINS OF THE MENZIES OF SCOTLAND
Thanks very much "Marlin". You are correct. It has been quite a few years since I did my research and explored matters in Cornwall personally. When I have time I hope to talk more. Paul.
by pdcoombe 4 years, 5 months ago