Could not find John in the Victorian deaths for these years and will check for his death in the other states.
by tonkin 4 years ago
in GILLESPIE John and Margaret ROSS 1858
hi sandy, was just checking to see what i can find about the laurenson's. my mother is alice laurenson oldest daughter of william laurenson Jr from aleisa, western samoa. grandpa had brothers...
by Aleisa 4 years ago
in Laurenson of Tingwall, Shetland, Scotland
Never mind...I just figured out who you are lol
by Francy 4 years ago
in LOOKING FOR FAMILIES FROM JEDDORE , NS
Those were my grandparents...what is your name? My mother was Carol.
by Francy 4 years ago
in LOOKING FOR FAMILIES FROM JEDDORE , NS
My Great Grandmother was a Kelly. It is said that she was either cousins or her father was first cousins with Grace.
by blondesuneshhine 4 years ago
in anyone related to (princess) Grace Kelly of monaco... originally from philadelphia p.a.????
I already responded to a similar post: http://www.familytreecircles.com/lancashire-wearden-12422.html I'll just repeat it here: I have some information about the Weardens that moved from...
by dbw 4 years ago
in I am researching the Wearden family in Lancashire, England, primarily ...
I have some information about the Weardens that moved from Blackburn to the USA in 1879, and also about some Weardens in Australia. My records of the Weardens that stayed in England are very...
by dbw 4 years ago
in Lancashire Wearden
Reginald Fowler Russell Born April 24 1872 NAI Nai Hutt Valley
by Birdman 4 years ago
in RUSSELL family of New Zealand - 1870s
Dear Phil, Hi. Please contact the Webmaster SJangro. Meanwhile, have you researched your BRUSEY surname at Trove - The National Library of Australia online?
by allycat 4 years ago
in The BRUSEY Family of South Australia (origins in Devon and Cornwall, U.K.)
Phill, South Australian Gazette Dec 9th 1858 page 920 has listed those with unclaimed letters as of November 30th 1858 including a Mrs Mary Anne Brusey. Gerry
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
in The BRUSEY Family of South Australia (origins in Devon and Cornwall, U.K.)
Noey, You are probably aware the the Western Australia PO Directories are available om line at http://www.slwa.wa.gov.au/find/guides/wa_history/post_office_directories These records might give...
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
in Taaffe family in Australia Could any person please help me link 2 family Trees or part of 2 family trees that I have obtained?
My Great Grandfather was Patrick Joseph Taaffe aged 28,he Married Mary Elizabeth McMahon aged 17 in Kalgoorlie 7th Febuary 1899. I purchased their Marriage cerificate to get their parents...
by noey 4 years ago
My maiden name was Dewdney and my ancestors came from Reigate, Surrey Uk Dewdneys were in three main groups -Surrey, Sussex and Devon Good luck! Bulldancer
by bulldancer 4 years ago
in Woodside Family
Well there you go ,, I also have James in my family tree , not quite the same as mine wasn,t a convict ... My great grandfather Edwin Albert James born in Sheerness...
by ferrinda 4 years ago
in Looking for mother of Pansy Jane Law Shepparton Victoria Australia
John (b,1863) was recorded as living on his mother's Death Cert in 1900, but dead on his father Death Cert in 1908. Margaret(b.1866) death was recorded under GILLISPIE in 1866 age 1 yr
by GaryMowat 4 years ago
in GILLESPIE John and Margaret ROSS 1858
A plea to Alleycat. Is there a maximum amount that one can enter in a journal before it ceases to accept more entries and blocks alterations to the script?
by phill 4 years ago
in The BRUSEY Family of South Australia (origins in Devon and Cornwall, U.K.)
There is a fair bit of info on the Taafe surname in various diectories and Census/voter lists are you looking for any first names in particular or a certain State?
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
Thankyou. I did a random letter Postage yesterday got on to the white Pages looked up Taaffe and sent off letter requesting some help from different Taaffe's around Australia.
by noey 4 years ago
Noey, The Sydney Morning Herald Tuesday 14th Oct 1924 page 2. Under Legal Notices at the bottom, bit hard to read though a Supreme Court Probate notice for a John Taaffe Medical Practitioner...
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
My ancestors were the DINNER and JAMES families of Bristol, Gloucestershire, England ... convicts transported to Australia.
by allycat 4 years ago