were you in a home with all these people
by lola126 5 years, 6 months ago
in HAM - Lewiston and Auburn Children's Home
start with you and your relations
by lola126 5 years, 6 months ago
in what is my family tree
any descendants - have you joined our website at all _ we lack a few canadians - come on in its a great website we could do with your knowledge on Canada
in NIAGARA- -Canada - 1792
are any of his descendants members ???
in JOSIAH BULL - Ontario - Canada
Thanks for these. By 1910, Katherine had married Joseph Grace and was already a mother. In the 1900 Census record, Katherine is too old. But, where did you find the census record? Are you...
by maclarke 5 years, 6 months ago
in RE - Father of KATHERINE MORRIS - Pensylvania - ( Maclarke ) 23/7/2011
Some dates would be useful. This site: http://automatedgenealogy.com/index.html allows a free search of the 1851, 1901, and 1911 Censuses of Canada. Also, if you go to Ancestry.com, and click...
by maclarke 5 years, 6 months ago
in I have some information on my great grandfather and I want to research it further. He is listed on my grandfather's death certificate as Daniel J. McGowan born in Ontario, Canada, but my grandfather was born in Sacramento, CA. I would appreciate any info
this ' so called " black list " is not researched vry often and yet is a big part in canads argumentations
in " BLACK LIST " A part of the Ancestral history of Canada
forgot to say - come back to us for further assistancde if you want to
in RE- HENRY SCANLON - Ireland - ( saeslin ) 24/7/201
their many of his descendants still living there today . I am thinking of having a go at it
in JOSEPH BRANT - Ontario - Canada
some of our northern members may be keen to follow the series on early ontario
in " BLACK LIST " A part of the Ancestral history of Canada
Has any done the cemeteries in Ontario ?
in NIAGARA BURIALS - Canada - 1792
yes they are scotish when florence webster and william mc blane marryied that what started the scotish mc blane family and why they are connetted
by heirhunter1000 5 years, 6 months ago
in researching Webster family believe they came from Scotland my grandfather was Charles Webster who settled in Yorkshire England would be grateful for any information
charles henry pye born 13 dec 1929 liscombe guys co ns his wife margaret tait they are buried at st. lukes church cemetary in liscombe ns would like to know who charles father is and there siblings
by crnb 5 years, 6 months ago
in looking for charles henry pye born abt 1823 spanish ship bay nova scotia any information on this family would be greatly appreciated married margaret tait
thank you so much now i am looking for charles henry pyes parents and there family
by crnb 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, I am also descended from Gilbert Noble and Ann Crawford...not from their son Walter on your chart, but from another son, Alexander (born about 1800...died 1888 age 88. Alexander...
by thistlegal 5 years, 6 months ago
in NOBLE'S from Broadsea, Fraserburgh
Thanks, poorone. I'll try there. The Morrises I looking for are from Washington county in western Penn. The census and other data for 1890 and 1900 seems to have vanished. Art
by maclarke 5 years, 6 months ago
in Where can I find birth, marriage, and death records for Pennsylvania
Hi Sheerie. I am unsure what you know, but I am sending you what I know:- THOMAS CLINTON SANDERSON. BORN 05/12/1888 DIED 12/24/1953 MARRIED Cora Melvin Davis in Itawamba, MS. His Father...
by briansanderson75 5 years, 6 months ago
in "Looking for great-grandfathers and other ancestors of THOMAS CLINT SANDERSON."
Hi I know that my GEORGE (B) was a blacksmith in EYNSHAM OXFORDSHIRE he had three brothers JAMES THOMAS AND EDWARD also five sisters SARAH JANE MARYANN ELIZA AND ANN His parents were JOHN AND...
by lizburden08 5 years, 6 months ago
in How can I find out the exact year of birth, death and buriel of a relative?
80 volumes and only back to 551 BC. pfft someone should tell them about our new zoolander. He "re searched the Arnold ancestry for five ( 5 ) years 4 hrs a day x(6 )says a week...
by clarkey 5 years, 6 months ago