Hi Barry and Kerry, I am a descendant of Henry William Cook as well - his son John is my great grandfather and my grandfather is his son Henry William. Henry William came to NZ in 1911 and married...
by Deidrewakely 5 years, 5 months ago
in Searching for the Decendants of Henry William or William Henry Cook born 1800's
She was definitely born in January and from what I can gather out of wedlock. That sounds good about her mother Lydia though. Thank you for the information. I don't have access to a lot of...
by WAMHILY 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for family information on Jean Evelyn Hale of England
'bumped' for newbies :)
in CONVICTS of AUSTRALIA
Whee! Fantastic work Jan!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 5 months ago
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
I am glad that Ngairedith is getting the credit that is due her. Yes, the website is giving me great great satisfaction. I have learned and am still learning. On this website, I have visited...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 5 months ago
in " CAPTAIN MOONLITE " BUSHRANGER - AUSTRALIA
I have 781 Eathers' on my tree all Australian. It was William Victor EATHER, great grandson of brother of this Thomas, Robert EATHER 1795-1881 and Mary, nee LYNCH that went to New Zealand and...
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
Married to Annie (Neales) Hawkshaw, Nov.23/1892. Died in 1956. Had 2 brothers. moved from England to Saint John, NB. Canada
by sunshine99 5 years, 5 months ago
in Just wondering if I could find who was Joseph Thomas Dale's parents were?
Sorry Mr. Edmondsallen. There were five total. Not four. Hey, keep those journals coming. I am learning a lot about New Zealand and Australia. G'Day, mate.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 5 months ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Sorry Edmondsallen. There were four total. Is there something important and interesting that we should know on these journals. Thank you.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 5 months ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Edmondsallan, I am puzzled. Why do you only give your name, date, and time but do not say anything. Was there something you wanted to add for us that you had forgotten to add in your journal?...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 5 months ago
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD
hello janilye, there are Eather in early New Zealand which may be related to yours
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
you need to be more aware of what is happening on this site All the Australian cemeteries have already been done: AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
What do you know about Joseph Thomas DALE so far. Marriage? Death? just to give a clue where to possibly search. There are two websites that are free to use. http://www.freebmd.org.uk...
by asheppard 5 years, 5 months ago
in Just wondering if I could find who was Joseph Thomas Dale's parents were?
What a huge work, my thanks to you also Jan
by andrewsm 5 years, 5 months ago
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Thank you janilye. How can I see your tree? Monica
by spysitup 5 years, 5 months ago
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
I can't thank you enough for this janilye. excellent. Answers so many of my questions. Monica
by spysitup 5 years, 5 months ago
in Charles Eather 1800-1891
i have a william blackey marry a emily jane cook in new zealand william blackeys father was a joseph blackey who married a catherine teresa mulhern, here in new zealand, do these...
by cookiebear 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for decendants of David BLACKLEY& Helen(Ellen)SMITH,born Ireland,lived Scotland.