MARRIAGE. Groom: Richard JELLEFF. Bride: Margaret GATELY. Year married: 1915. Place: Victoria. Ref: Registry of Marriages Victoria. Registration number: 10863.
by tonkin 1 week ago
in I am trying to find information about Margaret GATELY who married a JELLEFF. She had 2 daughters Mary (Molly) and Margaret (Peg). She died in 1919 in childbirth. There father relinquished his rights to their maternal grand parents, the Gatelys. They lived
Just me
by janilye 1 week ago
in MAUGER marriages New Zealand
somebody is peeking over your shoulder NG.
by janilye 1 week ago
in MAUGER marriages New Zealand
What does I.Q.M.G stand for Lynne
by janilye 1 week ago
in IVAN MAUGER ( NZ ) MOTOR CYCLE WORLD CHAMPION
Hi All, So sorry for taking so long to respond. I have taken a bit of a break from the research and am only just getting back into it. I have quite a few Birth, Death and Marriage...
by njpratt 1 week, 1 day ago
in Catherine Scircle - Aboriginal born Molong NSW Australia 1836
Thank you very much.
by amandajane 1 week, 2 days ago
in Gilbert & Mary Ann Middleton (nee Stockbridge)
I think Emily did adopt Mary out. I have been told that Mary may have spent some time up the Whanganui River possibly with a Maori group/family in a place called Jerusalem or nearby? I have sent a...
by macca73 1 week, 2 days ago
in Mary Olive Beatrice Floyd
Hi Found these also it seems gilbert remarried after mary died Name: Gilbert Middleton Gender: Male Marriage Date: 9 Jul 1842 Marriage Place: Walkern, Hertfordshire, England Phillimore...
by markav 1 week, 2 days ago
in Gilbert & Mary Ann Middleton (nee Stockbridge)
Emma Forsayth see Further Reading mentioned a book by Richard Parkinson which may reference his wife's family. Newspaper results for Queen Emma
by janilye 1 week, 2 days ago
in Thiel of PNG
I wrote a journal 4 years ago on the family of Charles Krieg (Emily's husband) in case you don't have this info
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Mary Olive Beatrice Floyd
Mary was actually born in 1896. On Xmas Day 1896 at the Alexandra Home in Newtown, Wellington What a dreadful place it was. Go to link Check out the baby trolleys in 1944 :) Did Emily...
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Mary Olive Beatrice Floyd
I am a descendant of Robert Kirby and have also heard the above story and would also like to find out more
by colin_kirby 1 week, 3 days ago
in Slater/Kirby/Barnes puzzle
I am from the Kirby decent and the ggggrandson of Robert Kirby if at all possible I would also like info on the family ties and history
by colin_kirby 1 week, 3 days ago
in Barnes of Carcoar and Mountain Run NSW Australia
CUDD marriages
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in CUDD, New Zealand
Kerry1 Thank you for your efforts about Alfred Thomas (Thomas Alfred Evans) However none fit the criteria with information I have One certificate does mentions New Cross London ??? and mother's...
by carolevans 1 week, 3 days ago
in Any information about Alfred Thomas EVANS(Thomas Alfred EVANS) FARNHAM SURREY ENGLAND prior to 1879 Mother Kezia? Father Thomas Maybe born between 1832 & 1837
Hi Mary Kay, This sounds like this could be a match. Do you show any Shea, Shannon, Halpin, O'Malley, or Sheridan in the family? Thanks, Dea
by CarmelEyes1 1 week, 3 days ago