I'd like to try and help you with this but I need to know where you are, I mean what country did the Pencek's migrate to. Jan
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for PENCEK of Polland
I wondered if it was a nickname too. Do you have her birth certificate? I have seen Clarksey once or twice but as a surname which was originally Claughsey. If you happen to go to Cardiff in Wales...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in I have not been able to find the parents of Clarkey/Clarkis Biggs, she is by all accounts that I have found, born in Cumberland,Hope Mills,N.C.1837, Marries Levi Ennis 4/1/1855,no parents, no census,where to from here ?
sorry cherylhb, do not have much at this time I'm sure you could add more to their tree at 8Anna Maria Petersen
by ngairedith 4 years, 1 month ago
in the JENSENs on PECK of TAITA (includes New Zealand settlers)
Hi, Do you have any 1st and middle names to go by.My Maiden name was SCOTT and i,m from NZ. You never know.Let me know.
by kkoop 4 years, 1 month ago
in How on earth do I research the Surname "Scott" in Scotland?
Hi there, A tree for Thomas & Sarah (may need updating but have a look and see if you find anything) William THOMAS
by ngairedith 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for decendants of William Thomas and Sarah (Sally) Robins - first settlers in Wellington. N.Z
Post a message on this site Soutvissie http://genforum.genealogy.com/visser/
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for VISSER ancestors South Africa
That's a tough one, almost as hard as 'badger' trying to find Smith in Scotland. The only way I see it is if you could get hold of the immigration records from Scotland to Melbourne then you will...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in How on earth do I research the Surname "Scott" in Scotland?
Because you didn't give us a country or a county or a date I went general - _- Family search.org - all sources - - Full name - ( 301+ ) for you to research - regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Charlotte Bond Johnson m Charles H Brady, any info on her parents dob and their parents etc..
I did it for Lynne, who's great grandmother is Charlotte Bond Johnson.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in Parents of Charlotte Bond JOHNSON
Jan needs to be spoiled with praise!! Rosemarie said she will keep slugging away. Jan, you are defintely in her corner.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Hiram Henry Smith for 45 years
Welcome Brenda!
by Scott_J 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for KINCAID of Tennessee
Found this guy from Garies may be related no other information. Name: Solomon Gerhardus Maritz Visser Birth: 30 July 1919 (30 Jul 1919) - Garies, Northern Cape, South Africa Death: 31...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for VISSER ancestors South Africa
familysearch.org. - pilot search - advance search - yorkshire - england - - Full name ( 564 ) of the " Ernest " name for you to research in yorkshire england - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for John William HART
familysearch-org.- all sources -all countries - ( 42 + ) for you to research - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for PENCEK of Polland
Hi Vallie I am also descended frojm John hodge & elizabeth parker should i be able to help my email address is: betknight@y7mail.com. bet
by bak 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for decendents of John Hodge & Elizabeth Parker
familysearch.org -- all sources - virginia - all ( 286 ) for the name Ernest - 1765-- 2004 - tribalpages.com ( 286 ) families with the Ernest Name for you to research -Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in I need help with my 5th Grandmother
I have a John Brady but maybe not the one u r looking for. My John b1832 Dublin Ireland came to Australia. His father was John, Mother Ann Darcy.My John m Ellen/Helen Penrose.
by Lynbar 4 years, 1 month ago
in Researching John Brady, born about 1832 in Ireland, cannot find anything before arriving in America. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
hello mormon - regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in mormon
I know of ancestry researchers who have been searching over 50 years . As for failures I can only say my own . At the beginning to I/2 way- aapproximately 70% failure to connect - 3/4 -------At...
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in How long have you been researching?
familysearch.org -all sources - full name - ireland - (157 ) for you to research-regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago