Also, Cassie Ann was my great-great grandmother - we might have some info on her somewhere. I would LOVE to swap pics, too!!
by Marglenna 2 weeks, 1 day ago
in The LOckhart and McClure Families of Greenvile and Spartanburg County South Carolina
Hey Mary, were you able to find the info you were looking for? I am looking for Isabella's parents - nothing seems to be available?
by Marglenna 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Hi, I don't have a death certificate. Have been searching again, with no results. No ages on their marriage certificate which does have Emma's parents as Duckett Leete and Jane Leete formerly...
by annewynne 2 weeks, 3 days ago
in Emma Louisa (Leete) Wilson
DEATH. Name: Mary Jane DEWAR. Died: 1941 Warracknabeal, Victoria. Age: 79 years. Father: William Morris HUTCHINSON. Mother: Jane BAKLER. Ref: Registry of Deaths, Victoria. Registration #16406.
by tonkin 2 weeks, 3 days ago
in Children of Henry William Morris Hutchinson who married Jane Baker and they were married at Dunkeld, Victoria. Australia
DEATH. Name: Annie BALLINGER. Died: 1927 Horsham, Victoria. Age: 59 years. Father: Henry William Morris HUTCHINSON. Mother: Jane BAKER. Ref: Registry of Deaths, Victoria. Registration #1875.
by tonkin 2 weeks, 3 days ago
MARRIAGE. Groom: Benjamin BALLINGER. Birth place: Given as Kew. Bride: Annie HUTCHINSON. Birth place: Given as Dunkeld. Year married: 1887. Place: Victoria. Ref: Registry of Marriages,...
by tonkin 2 weeks, 3 days ago
MARRIAGE. Groom: John NEIL. Birth place: Given as Scotland. Bride: Eliza HUTCHINSON. Birth place: Given as Victoria. Year married: 1896. Place: Victoria. Ref: Registry of Marriages,...
by tonkin 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Hi Becky, Bernadina and Frederick were my great grandparents. I have found her name misspelled on all kinds of documents, but your post seems to indicate you have it right, and I will be...
by vivalynn 2 weeks, 4 days ago
in Looking for TOENNIS, PLOGMANN, ZUMBAHLEN, KLUNE of Cincinnati, Ohio
keep reading we love debates A Dying Race Treatment of Aborigines
by janilye 2 weeks, 4 days ago
in THE Telegram
I would also like to find out more about Jean Donaldson and add her here to the journal. I have not (at this time) found her husband or where she was buried. I know the post is now 4 years old...
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago
in Donaldsons of Dunedin
Thanks for your help. I have some more to chase now. I have too much paper but also worry what I may lose. I take regular back ups but havent tried going the other way.
by ijmill 2 weeks, 4 days ago
in I am looking for William Joseph Cloudesley who migrated from England to Christchurch New Zealand around 1880
I don't want to even think about this :( BUT, I once had all the passenger lists, into all the main ports of NZ from 1840, on paper - hard copies within my reach - nicely catalogued. The hours!...
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Yes found Rootsweb wasnt there. Hoping Paperspast might help. Expect they ere assisted migrants. The lists of assisted migrants are hard to find.
by ijmill 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Arrival of the Wanganui July 1877 but no passenger list at this time
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago
well, rootsweb, that holds most of that info have been offline for WEEKS .. and weeks, and say it will be further weeks yet A longer, round about search, may dig up another source for you
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago
The line is William his son William Joseph and then his son Thomas Arthur. I have all the NZ relatives but was missing when they came to NZ. I now know William Joseph (the son) arrived first in...
by ijmill 2 weeks, 4 days ago
sorry, I meant William transferred the License to Thomas Arthur Cloudesley and was he a brother?
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago
As soon as you post a question you find more information and I found a source that said he arrived in Canterbury NZ in 1877 on the "Wanganui". William Joseph's father was also William...
by ijmill 2 weeks, 4 days ago
He had The Shades Hotel in Christchurch and transferred the license to William Joseph Cloudesley in 1905. Was that a brother? He sounds like a bit of a rogue ;). Was he from London?
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago
hi ijmill, what is it exactly that you need to know? Do you have his marriage details? or his children? etc
by ngairedith 2 weeks, 4 days ago