The only thing that I know about Reuben Spear is he had a daughter in 1905. He was not married to the baby's mother. I hope this does not come as a shock to you.
by A1_Pol 1 week, 1 day ago
in Reuben Spear. I can see that Reuben Spear married Lillian Lucy Hailes 1908. Reuben Spear married Nellie Lilian Broome 1924. Is that the same Reuben? I know Reuben was in the army WW1 and his number was 27973 and I see that is the number on his grave,
the journal at the link I posted in comments, is being updated as we speak :) Very interesting what is being found about his father/parents and that he had a brother born in Melbourne. Do you know...
by ngairedith 1 week, 1 day ago
Thank you for your reply. I did try to see if he had army records, but found nothing. I did try the papers to see if he was divorced and again nothing. I did think it would be reported in the local...
by A1_Pol 1 week, 1 day ago
there is only one Reuben Spear registered at BDM as dying in NZ. That is 'your' Reuben in 1969. When he married Lillian his name was Reuben Joseph, the second marriage in 1924 to Nellie shows just...
by ngairedith 1 week, 1 day ago
oops sorry wrong info. Fredericka Petersen was b 16 feb 1851 Gothenburg Sweden. she was illegitimate. her mother was charlotte ruth Rudolph maybe?// who was she?//
by anne_steel1 1 week, 1 day ago
in looking for my great grandmother petersen
Emily peters was mine great Aunty my pop sister
by Theresad 1 week, 1 day ago
in Emily May PETERS
George peters was my great grandfather and henry Peters was my pop my father was douglas peters
by Theresad 1 week, 1 day ago
in George PETERS 1st Marriage Emily Jane TRELOAR 2nd Marriage Jane Elizabeth MCDONALD
You had any response on your request Beverly.i believe that my grandfather Sameul Julyan emigrated from the UK
by Marius_julyan 1 week, 1 day ago
in I am trying to locate family of the Julyan brothers who immigrate to South Africa (Freddie Julyan)
Hello If you are still interested in finding out more about the Found, Fray and Chichester families, I do have quite a lot of information - my line comes from Richard Found and Mary Fry.
by Morwenstow 1 week, 2 days ago
in Researching Chichester Fray Found line Devon Kilkhampton Morwenstow
great thanks :-)
by kmyron 1 week, 3 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
All that I have Is a Pennsylvania birth. I’ll access some other records and look into it further in case I missed something, but as of right now just Pennsylvania
by bmwcase 1 week, 3 days ago
in Family of James CORCORAN
hi there, John was one of 10 children. His parents were Ezekial Stout & Aletha Myers. He married Rachel on 27 March 1862 in Hardin County, Ohio He is on this family tree
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Looking for John A. STOUT who married Rachel WILSON
oops sorry typo in first line ...... should be Ray Albress not Ray Abbesses
by QldMGAlbress 1 week, 3 days ago
in Correction to the Queensland branch of Antonio Albress lineage
Hello, I am Kerry-Ann Craven, Ray Abbesses' cousin and a member of the Queensland Albress family. Ray passing is so unexpected and sad and I wish I had been able to see him before he passed and...
by QldMGAlbress 1 week, 3 days ago
in Correction to the Queensland branch of Antonio Albress lineage
I didn't find Joseph & Bridget having a Bridget Maria Newton born in 1877, but they did have .. 1877 - 1970 Mary Josephine Newton Mary married John McKellar in 1897 their known children...
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
1881 - 1970 Sarah Ellen Newton * born in Timaru Sarah married Hugh Sodersten (1870-1924) in 1901 * Hugh was born in Sweden their known children 1902 - 1993 Hugh Hector Clifton Sodersten 1903...
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
ah yes of course, thanks
by kmyron 1 week, 3 days ago
in Newton's in New Zealand
well I was assuming, because she is the wife of Joseph Edward, that she is the Elizabeth Hollard that you mentioned. The birth year is right as well
by ngairedith 1 week, 3 days ago