Descendents of Albert P. THOMPSON
I am researching the descendents of Albert P. Thompson who was born 1827 in Washington County, PA the son of William Thompson and Ann Wallace. Albert married Rachel Malinda Crago born 1831 in Green County, PA. They removed to Ohio where they owned land in Noble and Monroe County. Rachel and Albert had thirteen children of whom ten lived to adulthood, married and had children of their own. Their children and grandchildren lived in the Ohio counties of Noble, Monroe, Guernsey, Washington, Summit and Athens and in West Virginia in Jackson, Wood, and Wirt counties.
Any information that you would like to pass on to me about the descendents will be appreciated, if you have pictures you would like to share, that would be terrific. If you are a descendent and have questions, I would love to hear from and share information with you.
Here are the names of his children and their spouses.
1. Thomas Lindsey Thompson b. 1851 d. 1937 m. Cemilda Sill
2. Albert Fordice Thompson b. abt. 1852 d. 1883 m. Martha E. Snyder
3. Amanda E. Thompson b.1856 d. 1901 m. Joseph Kelbaugh
4. Thurman Leroy Thompson b.1827 d. 1914 m. Miranda Harbin
5. Isaac Dickerson Thompson b.1862 d. 1950 m. Mirilla E. Love
6. Rachel Malinda Thompson b. 1864 d. 1946 m. William Alexander Robbins
7. Hiram Wesley Thompson b. 1866 d. 1953 m. Janie Amelia Forshey
8. Levi Hewitt Thompson b. 1868 d. 1947 m. Laura Arabelle Crum
9. Herman S. Thompson b. 1874 d. 1947 m. Carrie Belle Dickerson
10. Emma Jane Thompson b. 1878 d. 1972 m. Henry Carlisle Leisure