Haplo Group H16157C
I took 2 DNA tests. One was a free cheek swab...they wrote to say because of the high volume of responses, there was no more money to process my DNA test. One was Ancestry...swish some blue green stuff and spit it in a pill cup and mail it back. I am from a group that is not in the mainstream population changes. It is Norwegian-Swedish-Netherlands. I know nothing about this Haplo group, and I haven't found an explanation about the numbers.
Here's my matrilineal history:
1. Carol (me)
2. Jean Evelyn REININGA BAWDEN (1923-2002)
3. Marian WILTSIE ELLIOTT REININGA (1893-1965)
4. Grace Emmerette WILTSIE ELLIOTT (1869-1958)
5. Emmerette/Amorette Maria BEECHER WILTSIE (1822-1916)
6. Prudence Scamm CHADBOURNE BEECHER (1777-1859)
Emmerette Beecher was a cousin of Harriet Beecher - author of Uncle Tom's Cabin. The girls were related through their dads who were brothers.