help finding gasper family that originated from austria hungary :: Genealogy
<< Previous - Next >>

help finding gasper family that originated from austria hungary

Journal by gasper2006

i have been trying to find my family history for a few years now. i run into a dead end at my great grandparents who came over from Austria Hungary.Their names were michael and mary catherine. The name may have been spelled differently before.It may have been gasperic. Mary Catherines maiden name was pollack or polluck. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Viewed: 1458 times
by gasper2006 Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2006-12-28 00:20:35

gasper2006 , from pENNSYLVANIA, has been a Family Tree Circles member since Dec 2006. is researching the following names: GASPER, CHRISTIE, FREDERICK.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by mikeg on 2007-01-03 09:36:17

My father came from Austia hungary in 1912. His original name was Gaspersic and ended up in calif.

by gasper2006 on 2007-01-03 14:15:22

do you know if he had any brothers or sisters that may have come over with him and ended up here in pennsylvania?my greatgrandparents may have had relatives come over the same time as them. one of the pictures we have of my great grandfather has his signature on the bottom of it but we can't really tell what the last names correct spelling is.please send me anything you think may fit with my family.

by TGasper918 on 2009-09-10 09:42:48

my great great grandfather John H. Gasper married to elezabeth rousche(might be spelled wrong) had a few kids one of them being Henry Gasper(my great g-pa) had a few boys himself one of them being dell gasper(my g-pa).... from what i hear john h gasper was german he came over here with his mother in late 1800's ... but this is the tricky part... there is alot of gaspers in the slovak area ... my family all has blue eyes and most of us are really tall.. if u know anything i dont, fill me in... im about to go research some more ill keep you informed

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.