<< Previous - Next >>

How can I find my fathers' records? He died before I was 2 yrs old. I would like to contact his family. He died in the Toledo area around 1955.

Question by pbaker

Viewed: 473 times
by pbaker Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2011-05-17 09:07:04

pbaker , from Findlay, Ohio, has been a Family Tree Circles member since May 2011. is researching the following names: PAULCPHILLIPS, DOROTHYJBAKER, PHILLIPS.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by poorone on 2011-05-18 18:29:20


You might want to try familysearch.org

Ohio deaths 1908-1953, 1854-1997, births 1821-1962. and marriages 1880-1958.

If you can indentify your father by name, then this will help those connected to your family to contact you.

best wishes in your research.

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.