<< Previous - Next >>

How do I go about searching for my great grandfathers family if all I know is his name and the year he was born and that he was from England and

Question by b_familytreecircles

Viewed: 571 times
by b_familytreecircles Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2010-07-17 20:55:53

b_familytreecircles has been a Family Tree Circles member since Jul 2010. is researching the following names: BERRY, HOLDEN, TINNEY.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by James_Enid on 2010-07-18 12:20:00

you can try tracing back from what you know, that is your father and then his father get the birth certifcates, and Look for marriage certificates,
Checked the census records. this should give you a lead.
You can contact me if you think I can help.
James UK

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.