<< Previous - Next >>

If you only know that the person was born in the state, but not where, how do you find any answers, saying the person is born in 1853, then there is probably no birth certificate. I don't know the town or county.

Question by Barbwire

Viewed: 573 times
by Barbwire Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2010-06-14 20:44:30

Barbwire has been a Family Tree Circles member since Jun 2010. is researching the following names: WILSON, HOOD.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by RussPierce on 2010-06-14 20:57:48

If the state is small search the 1860 census by county at usgenweb. Can still be very tedious especially if it is a common name.

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.