<< Previous - Next >>

Is it possible to locate Photographers in the state of MICH in the 1800s?

Question by Nelray

I have an old picture & on the back it lists CHENEY & RICHARDSON photographers.Also sell Books, stationery, paper curtains, paper collars, wall paper, caps, gloves, ets.Gent's furniahings. Sounds like a general store. All I can read other than the above is MICH. Hope locating the town might help identilfly who picture it is. Thanks for your help. Picture is a brown tone amd it is on paper like a card.

Viewed: 630 times
by Nelray Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2011-04-05 22:49:13

Nelray has been a Family Tree Circles member since Mar 2011. is researching the following names: HALLVERDINHUFFCHAPMAN, HALLSWAITVIRDENFELTON, HALLVERDINCHAPMANHUFFFELT and 12 other(s).

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by janilye on 2011-04-05 23:16:24

Post a message on Heirlooms reunited

by Nelray on 2011-04-06 07:02:18

Thanks, I will try.

by Aussie1947 on 2011-04-06 09:13:57


Cheney & Richardson, Charlotte Michigan.


by Nelray on 2011-04-06 14:51:10

Wow! Thanks, I need to look for any relation that was in that town.

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.