ELDRIDGE - William and Deborah MALANDER's 11 children
1. Hannah b 27 Oct 1782 in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, m Henry Wood 23 Sept 1779 in Gloucester County, New Jersey. Henry was b 11 Sept 1757 son of Henry and Mary WILLIAMS WOOD, known as The Fighting Quaker, and died 18 Jun 1814. Hannah died 20 Aug 1850 and is buried in St. Micha;el's Church Yard, Trenton, Mercer, New Jersey. They had 9 children. I have no other info.
a. William Jr.
h. William Eldridge
i. Deborah Eldridge
2. Enos b 6 Nov 1764 in Pennsylkvania or New Jersey, m Agnes MORGAN 15 Oct 1785 (no place) and died 29 Mar 1810. He was mentioned in his father's will along with his children
e. Enos Jr.
g. Griffith M.
3. Sarah b 2 Oct 1766 in Pennsylvania (no other info)
4. Eli b 26 Aug 1768 in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, d. 25 Oct 1768 (no other info)
5. Deborah b 19 Jan 1770 in Gloucester County, New Jersey, m. Isaac KAY (no other info)
6. Eli b 15 Apr 1772 in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, m. Hannah BURROUGH, (no place or BMD)
on 7 Jan 1796. Lived in Philadelphia and served at Ft. Mifflin in the War of 1812.
c. Caroline b 1815
7. Job b 23 Jun 1774 in Greenwich, Gloucester, New Jersey, m. Tacy/Tacey PANCOAST, 30 Mar 1797 at Gloucester. She was born 29 Apr 1774 at Gloucester, dtr of Aaron and Hannah CHILDS PANCOAST. They lived in Gloucester County and had:
a. Hannah b 8 May 1799 m 1822 Aaron FOGG (no other info)
b. Deborah Malendra b 1802 (no date) married James WOOD 1818
Aaron PANCOAST b 22 Sept 1744 Mansfield, Burlington, New Jersey, d 1800 Gloucester County, NJ, buried 12 Aug 1800 Mullica Hill, Gloucester County, New Jersey. Hannah CHILDS b 17 Apr 1745 Mansfield Twp, d 12 Dec Mullica Hill. Marker is one of oldest in cemetery.
8. Josiah - my lineage - father of Duncan Campbell ELDRIDGE - see Josiah ELDRIDGE and Duncan Campbell ELDRIDGE.
9. William Malander b 30 Mar 1781 in Greenwich, Gloucester, New Jersey m 4 mo. 3 1806 Sarah MATLACK b 12 mo 1786. In 1824 William and nephew Duncan Campbell ELDRIDGE moved to Rochester, Monroe, New York where he was the hotelkeeper at the Union Hotel. He and Sarah MATLACK / MATLOCK had:
a. William M. Jr.
e. Sarah Ann
William married 2nd Maria Thankful CARLETON 1829, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They had:
a. Angeline 1830
b. Malander 1832
c. Carleton 1833
d. Theron Agard 1835-1928
e. Anna Maria 1837
f. Guy Edwin 1840
g. Elwood 1843
h. Elwood 1845.
William Malander ELDRIDGE d. 6 Jun 1845 Frankelton, Ohio.
10. John b 12 May 1783 in Greenwich, Gloucester, New Jersey (no other info)
11. Hope b 8 Jun 1785 in Greenwich, Gloucester, New Jersey (No other info)