John Lang :: Genealogy
<< Previous - Next >>

John Lang

Journal by Bridge28

I'm looking for the best way to get my grand mothers birth certificate to trace my family on mothers side , do I go in to bdm and apply ?

Surnames: LANG
Viewed: 1256 times
by Bridge28 Profile | Research | Contact | Subscribe | Block this user
on 2012-08-27 07:12:55

Bridge28 has been a Family Tree Circles member since Aug 2012.

Do you know someone who can help? Share this:


by SilverVixen on 2012-08-27 11:35:27

Where are you and where was your grandmother born?

by Bridge28 on 2012-08-28 05:06:11

Iam in the Northern Territory but from South Australia my Grandmother Faye Lang (married surname Richardson)born South Australia as well.

by SilverVixen on 2012-08-28 06:21:25

Sorry cannot help you I know abou UK, but now you have put that up I bet someone will be able to tell you what to do. All the best

Register or Sign in to comment on this journal.