JOHN REIDY 1786 Tulligmacthomas Limerick Ireland
Descendants of John REIDY
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN1 REIDY was born 1786. He married MARGARET KENDRICK.
Notes for JOHN REIDY:
Farmer Tulligmacthomas Limerick Ireland where he owned two tracts of land.
Child of JOHN REIDY and MARGARET KENDRICK is:
2. i. PARTICK J.2 REIDY, b. 1828, Tulligmacthoman Limeric Ireland; d. 1920, Manly NSW Australia.
Generation No. 2
2. PARTICK J.2 REIDY (JOHN1) was born 1828 in Tulligmacthoman Limeric Ireland, and died 1920 in Manly NSW Australia. He married MARIA DERMONDY 29 Apr 1856 in Kilerniny Ireland, daughter of KERIN DERMONDY and MARY. She was born 1831 in Kilkeriny Ireland, and died 1904 in Crookwell NSW Australia.
Notes for PARTICK J. REIDY:
REIDY is also found as REEDY and READY. Spellings varied with time and place for the same individual.
Parick joined the Police Force ( Royal Irish Constabulary) on 20th June 1848 and was discharged on 20th November 1862 with an anual gratuity of 40 shillings.
Patrick emmigrated to Australia with his wife and 4 children on the Ocean Empress leaving from Liverpool and arriving Sydney 1864. He and hisfamily are found on early electoral rolls (1903) for Crookwell where he was possibly a farm laboourer for the Parker family.
More About PARTICK REIDY and MARIA DERMONDY:
Marriage: 29 Apr 1856, Kilerniny Ireland
Children of PARTICK REIDY and MARIA DERMONDY are:
i. MARGARET3 REIDY, b. 1857, Kilkeriny Ireland.
3. ii. ANASTASIA (ANNIE) REIDY, b. 1859, Banagher Kings County Ireland; d. 1942, Temora NSW Australia.
iii. JOHN REIDY, b. 1860, Banagher Kings County Ireland; d. 1930, Chatswood NSW Australia.
iv. MARY REIDY, b. 1862, Dromcolligher Limerick Ireland.
v. PATRICK REIDY, b. 1865, Sydney NSW Australia; d. 1946, Chatswood NSW Australia.
vi. EDMUND REIDY, b. 1867, Sydney NSW Australia; d. 1942, Granville NSW Australia.
vii. CATHERINE "KATHLEEN" MARIA REIDY, b. 1874; d. 23 Mar 1963, Auburn NSW Australia; m. THOMAS E. MCCORMACK, Crookwell NSW Australia; b. 1865; d. 08 Feb 1951.
More About THOMAS E. MCCORMACK:
Burial: Rookwood Cemetry Catholic mortuary 2 & 3 Section 18 row 15 grave 1331
More About THOMAS MCCORMACK and CATHERINE REIDY:
Marriage: Crookwell NSW Australia
Generation No. 3
3. ANASTASIA (ANNIE)3 REIDY (PARTICK J.2, JOHN1) was born 1859 in Banagher Kings County Ireland, and died 1942 in Temora NSW Australia. She married THOMAS PARKER 01 Sep 1886 in Crookwell NSW Australia, son of CHARLES PARKER and Caroline DAVID. He was born 1859.
More About THOMAS PARKER and ANASTASIA REIDY:
Marriage: 01 Sep 1886, Crookwell NSW Australia
Children of ANASTASIA REIDY and THOMAS PARKER are:
i. ANASTASIA4 PARKER, b. 1887, Crookwell NSW Australia.
ii. PATRICK CHARLES PARKER, b. 1889, Crookwell NSW Australia; m. ALICE ELLA MADDOCK, 1926, Woolarah NSDW Australia; b. 1901, Woolahra NSW Australia.
More About PATRICK PARKER and ALICE MADDOCK:
Marriage: 1926, Woolarah NSDW Australia
iii. MARIA JESSIE PARKER, b. 1891, Crookwell NSW Australia; d. 1941, Sydney NSW Australia.
iv. CATHERINE " KATHLEEN" MARY PARKER, b. 1893, Crookwell NSW Australia; d. 1913, Taree NSW Australia.
v. MARGARET C. "GRETTA" PARKER, b. 1894, Crookwell NSW Australia.
vi. THOMAS EDMUND PARKER, b. 1897, Crookwell NSW Australia; d. 1898.
4. vii. HILDA PARKER, b. 23 Nov 1900, Crookwell NSW Australia.
Generation No. 4
4. HILDA4 PARKER (ANASTASIA (ANNIE)3 REIDY, PARTICK J.2, JOHN1) was born 23 Nov 1900 in Crookwell NSW Australia. She married CHARLES MARTIN GRAVOLIN 27 Jul 1922 in Crookwell NSW Australia, son of CHARLES GRAVOLIN and ELISABETH NILON. He was born 19 Jul 1892 in Cootamundra NSW Australia, and died 10 Nov 1984 in Parramatta NSW Australia.
More About CHARLES GRAVOLIN and HILDA PARKER:
Marriage: 27 Jul 1922, Crookwell NSW Australia
Children of HILDA PARKER and CHARLES GRAVOLIN are:
i. ANNIE ELIZABETH5 GRAVOLIN, b. 29 Jul 1923.
5. ii. THOMAS VINCENT GRAVOLIN, b. 26 Jul 1926; d. Foster NSW Australia.
6. iii. FRANCIS BRIAN GRAVOLIN, b. 24 Feb 1929; d. 1991, Parramatta NSW Australia.
7. iv. MARGARET MARY GRAVOLIN, b. 22 Dec 1932.
v. CHARLES DESMOND GRAVOLIN, b. 29 Jul 1935, Parramatta NSW Australia.
More generations continue but are all living.